Chapter 6~

Hey so yeah my little brother ia coning back from the Isle of wight today yay**note the sarcasm** ben a peacful week but now he is coming back..Sigh anyways on with the story !!

NIALLS POV**

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I decided not to answer and snuggled closer to Carson. I heard it again and groaned. "ni,answer it" Carson whispered.I nodded,even though she couldnt see me and reached over and answered it.

"what?" i snapped making Carson giggle  and turn red.

"woah calm down mate were just calling to tell you we are on our way to pick you up for your training" Harry spoke back.

"K" then i hung up. "what are you laughing at?" i questioned the giggly girl in my arms.  "you sounded really hot when you answered the phone" she mumbled into her pillow.Chuckling i kissed the back of her head and got out of bed.

"where are you going?" she asked,sounding dissapointed. "im...going out" i replied before walking into the bathroom."can i come?" she asked standing in the door."um if you want to princess,but you dont know where your gonna be going are you sure?" i asked concerned. She nodded before skipping off.

i walked into the room to see Carson putting a t-shirt on,getting a quick glimps of her lacey bra. "nice bra babe" i smirked,her gasping. "thats pervy" she whined. i chuckled and walked towards her picking her up so her legs were locked around my waist and kissed her softly. She wrapped her small arms around my neck,making me smile.

"sorry am i interrupting something?" harry spoke from the door. Blushing,Carson got down from me and leaned her head into my chest.Blushing like mad.

"whos this?" harry smirked."this is carson my girlfriend,car this is harry one of my best mates" i spoke harry held out his hand and she shook it imeeldiatly coming back to my embrace.

"okay we dont have all day come on" harry spoke.

CARSONS POV*

We stepped out of the car,infront of a scary looking building.Niall grabbed my hand smiling at me Nd walking towards it. Louis,i think his name was,kept on giving me really strange looks in the car and it started to freak me out.Zayn was really nice,i could tell we were gonna be friends.Harry i havent made eye contact with,he caught me and niall making out and god that was embarrasing.

"so what do you do here?" i asked. "um i fight babe,that where i get my 'badboy' rep from,from fighting in the streets and stuff" i nodded looking forwards.By now all the guys had spread out,and what looks like to be training."you dont...you dont think less of me do you ?" Niall asked.I shook my head no,not trusting my words.

He sighed before kissing my forhead."Please dont be scared Car, its...ita conplicated why i do what i do" he said softly."why do you do it?" i asked,he sighed. "ill tell you another time okay?" Now i sighed and nodded,knowing he proberly wont tell me.

"c'mon" he said dragging my to a table facing a boxing ring.He lifted me up makin me squeal,echoing around the room,and places me ontop of the soft top table. He kissed my lips before taking his shirt off.Then he started to train with Harry. I watched as Nialls tattoos moved as he moved , punching the punching bags etc.

LOUIS' POV**

I watched as Carson smiled.In two ways it has killed me to see that Niall has a girlfriend. I wouldnt tell anyone this,but i know him as Carson puts it. I work for him but never actually seen her before. When Mark had beaten her up that pissed me off,but now i feel so guilty i let it all happen. I couldnt tell her,or niall or anyone for that matter but im scared shitless of what niall would do.

Even more when he found out that Liams works with us,yup thats right Liam,the one who always fights niall. me liam and mark have been doing our Boss' dirty work for him,but now i feel...terrible.

CARSONS POV*

i could feel Louis' gaze on me but im too scared to look at him. He has been looking at me weirdly for ages. Iw as broke out of my trance when the doors opened, inviting in the sunlight. In stepped a boy proberly the guys age,he had a short buzz cut and a few tattoos here and there,a little hair on his face.

"What are you doing here?!?" Zayn bellowed making me feel scared. Niall was immediatly at my side and kissed my cheek making me blush and smile.

"well you know my training, after all i have a big fight in 2 days.Dont i niall?" he smirked before staring at me,making me feel uncomfortable. "so whats your name babe?" he questioned me,coming towards me."C-carson" i stuttered."Liam fuck off,get away from Her" Harry said,trying to stay calm.

He shook his head before looking back at Louis.Louis had one emotion going through his eyes.Regret.Why was he feeling regret?what did he do? "ill expect you to be there to carson" he smiled before walking into the room next to the table i was sitting at.

"are you fighting him ?" i asked niall. He nodded."well yes but if you dont want me to i wont" "i dont want you to but i know you will anyways" he kissed me before walking back to where he was before.

I got down and skipped over to Louis."hey" i spoke.He spun around and creased his eyebrows together."um hey" he replied."are you ok?" he asked me. I shook my head no."why? whats wrong?" he asked,worried. I looked back at niall.Then back at Louis."im scared" he sighed before pulling me into a hug."he'll be fine dont worry,we...we will all keep you safe from Liam,even me" he whispered.I nod understanding and broke from the hug and smiled at him.Which he returned.

LIAMS POV*

She will be mine.No Niall.No Harry.No Zayn.And no Louis. Just me.And Carson.

so what did you think??? Okay so my phone has like 3% so i gotta stop the chapter.Dont cry!! Your not really crying are you...Sigh okay well i will update later so  byeeee

Love you my beautiful readers !!<3