Chapter 1~

Carson's POV

"yeah" i mutterd,staring at my mother.

" and DONT  forget to feed tobys hamster,we dont want him crying again" my mother bellowed towards me.

Yup this is my life,taking care of my little brother,i guess all big sisters or brothers do but somehow i manage to think that i do it more.Much more.

"yes mother i understand" i spoke, fiving her a kiss on the cheek and doing the sane with my father before climbing up the stairs to Tobys room

"Tobster,go say bye to mother and father" i said to my little brother,he was sitting on his mario super bros. bedspread reading a comic and wearing his mario PJ's to tell you the truth he looked adorable.

His head bobbed up and down before junping, yes i said jumping,off his very tall bed and walking out the room.

My brother is...well lets just say he only ever smiles when he is made to and trust me that happens alot around here,were not a bad family or anything but our parents are very strict. I dont think i have actually seen him smile a real smile or laughed a real laugh before. It breaks my heart in all honesty.

"Goodbye children oh and Carson?!" my mum shouted.Urgh.I ran down the steps of the staircase and got to the bottom waiting for Toby to back off of her before he ran to me.
"Theres a new family arriving tomorrow,i want you to introduce yourself and Toby and theres some cookies in the cupboard take them over will you? Okay bye!" and with that they were off.Not even a 'I love you'.urgh.

" Carson?" Toby whispered in his adorable lttle baby voice."yes?" i replied picking him up and placing him on my hip. " i dont feel well" he whispered, " oh why not?" he just shrugged before laying his head in my neck and playing with my hair.

" your hair is so long Car," he whispered,i had to hold back a smile,he always talks,well whispers when our parents are gone.They dont really let him talk,apparently because he is six, all he talks about is jibberish and they dont have time for that in their 'busy' lifes.Sometimes it really annoys me,i mean he is six and they treat him like crap.

"i know," i smiled down at him,playing with the ends of my hair."come on lets watch some tv" i spoke bringing in toby to the living area.

In matter of minutes toby had fallen asleep on my lap,so i grabbed the couch throw( AN for those who dont know what it is,its like a blanket for the couch) and placed it over us and falling asleep.

Okay so that was the first chapter,hope you liked it,so im gonna introduce the one direction boys in a different chapter so...bare in mind that they will all be in all the chapters after chapter 8 but thats up to you guys!! So read my book and tell everyone else about it thanks!!!

comment

vote

fann

Love you my beautiful readers !!<3