Chapter 13~

Hello so im spending a week in London with my bestie. Yay me!! Haha enjoy!:D

Carsons POV**

I could hear the music inside. It sounded very kiddish making Toby giggle slightly. Niall gripped my hand and Toby's and pulled u along to the the door, smiling away.

"Ready?" We nodded. He pushed the door open slightly, then all the way.

"SURPRISE TOBY!!!" Everyone shouted. Inside i could see all the neighbourhood kids and a few from other streets. There was red blue green and orange balloons hung up all around the room, a massive mario balloon inflatable thing which made Toby's eyes sparkle with excitement.

There was a few tables, many with foods such as cakes and sausage rolls and sweets and another in the coner full of presents, all wrapped in different wrapping paper making it look very colourful.

"Thank you Niall I love you!" He shouted making me gasp and my eyes water. He shouted. As in loudly. No whispers. Niall smiled down at him and kissed my temple.
"W-whats wrong Carson? Was I too loud? Im sorry I-"
I shut him up with a hug, a massive hug.
"Baby you can scream and shout all you want, it's all I have wanted you to do since you were born" I gushed. He smiled and ran off.

"Thank you babe, seriously he has never- " he smashed his lips against mine quickly, and wrapped his arms around me so affectionately, it was like i was going to break it made my heart flutter.

After 4 and a half hours me and Niall started loading various sizes of presents.
"Thank you Niall, i have never seen Toby so, so happy, thank you" i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck,squeezing tightly.

"It's fine baby, don't mention it" he laughed and shut the boot if the trunk and got into the front of the car. Toby was in the backseat snoring away, it was adorable. His mouth was slightly opened, just how Nialls was when he was asleep, they really did look quite alike if you ask me.

I got into the car and Niall drove off, in complete silence. I looked over at him, jut slightly and he was staring outside , his jaw tenses and hands gripped tightly onto the steering wheel.

"Are you ok-"

"Yes! Im fine." He snapped, making me shrink back in fear, his eyes wide like a drug addicts on a Friday night. The rest of the ride was silent, what did i even do wrong? One minute he was all nice and sweet and now he is ignoring me,drowning me in fear and ignorance.

He pulled up infront of my mother and fathers house, and turned the car off, the night had become clear as the moon shone brightly through the closed sunroof. I sighed and i unclipped my seatbelt and turned to look at him but he was already gone.

He was taking presents out of the boot of the car and leaving them on the doorstep. I walked up to him and wrapped my arm tightly around his arm, covering the tattoos and muscles.

"Niall?" I whispered in desperation of him saying something. He turned and slapped my arm away, making it go back to my side. He walked down the path, leaving me there.

"NIALL!" I shouted. Suddenly I was being pressed up against the wooded beam that was about 3cm thick,making it hurt. I winced.

"STOP! stop shouting at me, who do you think you are!?" He screamed. Clasping my left wrist tightly in his own, his other hand pressing down on my hip,forcing it into the wood.

"I-I...you scared me...I didn't-"
I was cut off.
"GOOD! YOU SHOULD BE SCARED OF ME!" He roared, making me shrink back. His grip tightening on both my wrist and hip, my back burning with pain. He was strong. Very strong.

"N-Niall....y-your hurting m-me, p-p-please let g-go" I whimpered, tears stung my eyes as he stated at me viciously.
"Y-your hurting m-me"
"Good" he whispered. The the grip on my left wrist was loosened before slapping me harshly round the face. If it wasn't for the grip on my hip i would have shrunk onto the floor.

I sobbed as he held me. Why was he doing this? I thought he, maybe, and hoped that a small part of his heart, loved me. I guess I was wrong. So, so wrong.
He left my hip alone, and I shrunk to the floor and held my wrist in my hand where red fingerprints made marks on my pale skin, my cheek stinging as well as my hip.

"Get Toby and go home, carson." He sneered. I nodded and painfully stood up and walked towards the car and carefully got Toby out. I place him on my hip and fell to the floor as my hip lost all strength due to the grip Niall had held me with.

Niall walked past me and opened his car door,slammed it shut and drove off without a word.

After painfully walking Toby to his room, as well as his presents and went to my room,bi stripped of m clothes and went towards the bathroom to have a shower. A i walked past the mirror i couldn't help but stop and stare an the bruised girl in the reflection.

My eyes were black and bloodshot, my cheeks were stained with tears which only brought back more tears, my wrist was purple, with five large marks in bright blue upon it, Nialls fingertips has marked me.
My hip had three fingerprints of Niall on the front and two on the back and side. I winced as i ran my not bruised hand across the painful reminders or what I had witnessed of the man i thought I loved.

Who am I kidding? I still love him, of corse i do, I thought about that thought which made the tears come back. I leafy the mirror and walked towards the shower and hopped in, letting the warm water relax my muscles.

Afterwards i got out and went back into my room and slipped on Nialls T shirt i had grown quite find of and looked out the window. Niall's car had yet to return.

Blinking back tears i slipped under the covers and fell asleep, think of the love of my life, who i still loved even know he had bruised me. Thinking of the Mr bad boy next door who I was completely and utterly in love with.

OMG i actually cried during this chapter:') anyways i hope you liked it, will update soon dont worry !!:)

Love you my beautiful readers !!<3