Chapter 19~

Hello thank you for waiting please comment what you think I should do with the story?
I feel like im just writing for the sake of it, not for a purpose. I need some ideas, i have the BIGGEST writers block ever!!! Much love !! X

**
Recap

"I think-i think someone is in the garden." My eyes widened. Carson looked up at me, tears threatening to spill. I kissed her softly and got up from her and handed her her shirt.

"Go back to bed buddy, ill go check yeah?" He nodded and marched up the stairs, Carson trailing behind him.

**

Nialls POV**

They both walked upstairs so i made my way to the kitchen and peered through the blinds. Nothing was there. Just to make sure i opened the back door and stepped out of it.

Carsons POV**

Me and Toby sat at the top of the stairs, waiting for Niall to come back inside.
"Is he back? Is he going to hurt us?" I gulped. Knowing who he was talking about. I haven't fully recovered for the...rape from him. It's a memory i just can't seem to get rid of.

I shrugged before a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around and hugged niall tightly before realising...Niall wasn't wearing a suit. I looked up and it was Alan. With four men behind him.

"Get him." He whispered and suddenly Toby was taken off the floor. I ran towards him but Alan pulled me back.
"Not so fast princess," I cringed.
"Where do you think your going?" He asked, smirking. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Now Carson dont tell me i cant hear that pretty little voice of yours. Can i?" I shook my head no. And looked over at Toby with his eyes wide and glassy. I finally looked up and saw who was holding him.

Liam.

I looked at him questionably.
"Your proberly wondering what im doing here, am i right?" He aske and I nodded.
"We'll sweetie," again I cringed at the pet name i was given.
"I work for Alan over here, you know, your master" he smirked.
"And now that we have this little munchkin , we must leave." He said and taped Toby's mouth shut and slung him over his shoulder.

No no no i can't lose Toby not now. Not ever. In a million years. So I do what I have to do and open my mouth.
"NIALL HELP!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs , my throat burning like the inside of a volcano.
"Shut up bitch!" And he walked down the stairs to the door.
Two men grabbed me and pulled me back as Alan circled me.
"What's wrong? Cat got your tounge princess?" He smiled, trailing his eyes all around my body. I was disgusted to have to have him as a...master.

"Louis lock her in the bathroom." He spoke harshly before walking down the stairs. Wait...Did he say Louis?! I turned around and sure enough, louis was standing there, a black eye and busted lip, dry blood staining his cheek and jaw.

He gently picked me up and put me over his shoulder and nodded to the unknown male in glasses and he walked down the stairs.
Louis opened the bathroom door and shut it slowly and placed me down on the counter.

"Im... Im so so sorry carson, i dont blame you if you hate me right now. I just...I have worked for him for a while and i can't get out of it. Im sorry," he whispered.

'Why?' I mouthed. He looked down.
"He has my sisters, only two of them, lottie and fizzy. He killed my other two sisters a year ago." My eyes widened at the thought of someone killing Toby.

"They were only young, just starting second year of high school and that pr*ck...he just... I have to work for him in order to save my family, you understand that right?" His eyes drowning in sadness. I nodded and kissed his cheek and reached over the counter to the box of purple tissues.

I took two out and damped them with tap water and started to rub over the blood, water droplets appearing on his bloody face.
"Thanks" he spoke after i cleaned him up. I shrugged and hugged him tightly.

"Im so sorry Carson. I'll fix this though, dont you worry, yeah?" I nodded and smiled lightly.
"where is Niall?" i shrugged. He sighed and lifted me up and placed me on the floor. "you'll be free of him one day. i promise you that Carson." he smiled and i nodded. He opened the door and closed it but slipped the key to the door underneath.

"ill find Toby. Ill bring him back up here then you can stay in there okay?" i knocked twice, lightly and sat down on the toilet waiting for Louis and Toby but most of all Niall.

Three hours later and someone knocked on the bathroom door. Assuming it was Louis I opened the door and was surprised at who it was. Toby.

"C-car?" He stuttered. My eyebrows creased.
"Come here" I pulled him into a hug and locked the bathroom door again.
"What wrong?" His eyes started to water again and he looked down.
"N-Niall...h-he saved me b-but I-i...Louis told m-me to come h-here. C-car im s-scared." He stuttered, then started to cry again. What was wrong with niall? Did e actually save Toby? Oh god.

"Where's Niall now baby?" He looked down, and up again.
"Under the stairs in the c-cupboard" my eyebrows creased.
"L-Louis put him there to keep him s-safe. He is hurt." I quickly rushed and kissed his forehead.

"D-dont leave me-"
"Shh. I'll be right back i promise." And I slipped out of the bathroom.

Ohhh cliffhanger!! Sorry guys!
Sorry this took so long i have had a MAJOR writers block!
Nearly 7K reads OMG im SO happy i could cry!! Thank you so much and comment what you think please!!!:)

Love you my beautiful readers!!<3