Chapter 17~

Hello so you may be getting two updates per day or every other day i don't know yet...enjoy!!

Carsons POV**

I leave the hospital today. Thank god. They told me what had happened after I had been found. Niall found me i could only imagine what I looked like but im glad he found me in the end.

Toby comes home tonight which is good but i still can't walk properly and I don't know what to tell Toby if he asks.

"Babe are you ready?" Nialls Irish accent brought me out of my trance. I nodded. Yup nodded. I still can't talk, some doctors think its permanent and some think other wise.

Mindy's son got better aswell, i had gone to see him a few times, he had blonde ish hair and eyes bright blue like Niall's he was adorable, he made me so many pictures but my favourite was the one he gave me yesterday, it was a picture of me and Niall and him, it was cute.

We walked out, well niall holding me up, out if the room and saw Keaton sitting on his plastic chair.
"Hi Carson hi niall "he waved. He got off his seat and ran towards me and hugged me.
"I hope your sound box gets better" he smiled. I returned the smile and nodded.
"Bye niall" he said shyly and ran off.

Niall put his arm back around my waist and help me out of the hospital and into his car.
"You know it seems like im always getting you from hospitals." He smirked.

I shrugged, obviously not being able to say anything.
We drove in silence. Well me mostly, Niall tried to talk but i couldn't say anything.
"Are you okay?" I nodded and tried not to cry.
"Princess i know something is up just tell-" he stopped abruptly. I nodded and looked down, hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Princess...dont cry... Come on we're here" he said and helped me out of the car.
I got in and tried to make a sound but i couldn't. I put my right arm up vertically and my left arm on-top of it horizontally to make a 'T' shape. He nodded and chuckled. Limping, I went into the kitchen and switched on the kettle.

"I saw your tattoos" Niall said, breaking the silence, I shrugged, not being able to say anything.
"Is Alan your... Master?" I nodded again. I grabbed a notebook an pen and wrote...

'Yeah he is, a few moths before Toby was born i used to go out with his son, his son always wanted to do...stuff but i didn't want to, one night, Alan started drinking around us both so we thought it would be ok. So...we drank and drank nearly during if how much drink we had. Kyle, Alan's son went to the shop and Alan started to come onto me and wouldn't let me go. Then about four days later i woke up an had the tattoos. Im sorry i didn't tell you niall but its embarrassing.' And I handed the paper to him and started to make the tea.

"Im sorry Carson you don't deserve this" I shrugged.
"Want me to beat him up for you?w he whispered in my ear. I nodded and smiled. He kissed my jaw, up to my neck and then my lips.
"Come on Toby will be home soon" he said i grabbed my tea and nodded following him into the living room.

"CARSON!!" Tobys shouted.he crushed me in a massive hug which made my eyes water because of the impact on my ribs.
"W-whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Toby,your sister lost her voice." Toby looked confused and then sat on the table.
"So...you can't speak?" His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, Carson nodded.

"Oh." He looked down and looked back up again.
"Can we watch iron man?" Carson nodded and sat down next to him and kissed his cheek, he smiled an put the film in and we fell asleep watching it.

Sorry its short i just wanted to finish it, the next chapter will be longer i promise:)

Vote<3

Comment<3

Follow<3

Love you my beautiful readers!!<3