Chapter 7

Hey so I got my phone taken off me so I'm writing on my mum's kindle... And sometimes my brothers iPod...sorry for the long wait,only 2 weeks until I get my phone back*le mini party* okay sooo enjoy !!

CARSONS POV**

Today was the day of the fight,I think that I am more nervous than Niall.Niall is big but Liam is much bigger and could possibly kill -- STOP! Urfh I can't think like that.Me and Louis have gotten really close since the other day, he is like a big brother to me which is nice,Toby really likes Niall he is always talking about him and asking about him,it's really cute honestly.

"Carson?!" Niall shouted.I smiled at the sound of his voice and walked downstairs being greeted by hugs from Harry,Zayn and Louis "come on let's go" Niall said,holding my hand and kissing my cheek.I nodded,and started to walk out when Niall pulled me back "don't worry Car,please I'll be fine" he whispered."but what of he-" "shh I'll be fine asking as your with me " he smiled,I kissed him quickly and walked out of the door.

The car ride was silent.I just played with Nialls fingers the whole ride."Guys were here" Liam said.We scrambled out the car and walked into the massive building covered with graffiti and half naked women , cringe. Toby grabbed my hand and smiled up at me. he has been alot better too,he dosent know about Alan which is how I wanna keep it.

I spotted Liam sitting on a chair talking to some bald guy across the room and once again I cringed,I didn't even think about Toby,he shouldn't be here."Hey um where can I take Toby?" I turned to Niall he nodded towards a purple door that Harry just walked into so I walked in with Toby.

"Toby I want you to stay here okay,play video games or something yeah?" "but what about you?" he whispered looking down " I'll be out there don't worry I will check up on you." he nodded and slumped down on a bean bag chair when Harry came out."you ready?" he asked I lightly laughed and nodded giving Toby a kiss on the forehead and walking out

"AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY...PAYNEEEE!! " The loud voice spoke into the speaker. I walked over to Nialls corner intime for him to come over."hey"he said"hi...please be ca-" "Car,I'll be fine okay,look at these muscles" he flexed,pointing to him muscles which I had to admit,looked really hot."okay,good luck Ni" I said to him.He smiled and kissed me,softly and slowly yet hot and passionately at the same time,I fisted his hair lightly before he was pulled away from me.

The matched started off with both Liam and Niall circling eachother but then Niall went in for a hit which Liam blocked and kneed him in the stomach and I cringed at the thought of him hurting Niall.Niall went in for a punch in the left side of him face but grabbed it and kneed him back in the stomach 10 times harder "Thats one of his secret special moves" Zayn whispered to me.I nodded and stared back at the match.

Now it was half time and Niall had only one bruise forming on his knuckle line from when he punched Liam in the jaw."hey baby you okay" Niall asked me.I laughed and nodded pickin up his hand and kissing his knuckle line."I'm fine Car trust me" I sighed and nodded."how's Toby?" he asked"oh shit I haven't checked in on him" I spoke "speaking if the boy" Niall nodded behind me and I saw Toby standin there.

"Car your phone went off" he handed my phone which I gave to him earlier "thank you" "Niall?" Toby whispered to Niall.Niall stepped down from the ring and picked Toby up"yes buddy?". " how many tattoos do you have?" Niall smiled and looked at me "36?" he said I shrugged,not remembering how many I had counted."you should get a Mario one,that would be cool" he whispered smiling,his eyes sparkling."maybe" Niall said before the big guy called Niall back into the ring he let Toby down and kissed my cheek before walking back up there."Can I watch?I wanna see Niall win" he smiled.I nodded and he sat on my lap watching Niall beat the shit out of Liam.

Liam stopped fighting back and stared at something before hitting niall with so much force he fell down.My eyebrows creased as he didn't get up."NIALL?!?" I shouted before running to the edge of the ring."NIALL GET UP!!!" I screamed.

He didn't moved until suddenly he got up and punched Liam square in the nose sending the crowd crazy and making my heart go back to it's normal pace.He turned around and smiled before goig back to fighting."That's his FAVOURITE move" Zayn and Harry whispered which I nodded at again.

"AND THE WINNER IS...NIALL HORANNNNN!!!" the big guy screamed making Niall smile largely before coming off the ring and hugging me."Im proud of you" I said into his neck.He kissed the crook of my neck before pecking my lips and smiling"told ya I would be fine" he mocked me.I laughed and nodded before Toby came running over."That was so cool Niall!!" he whisper-shouted "thanks buddy" "Can we get pizza my stomach is talking to me" Toby whispered making me giggle,niall nodded before walking off with Toby to a table full of snacks.

I got up and walked around in search of a toilet which I finally found after a long time of searching.I walked in to find it was empty.I done my buissness and walked out and washed my hands and checking my hair and make-up in the mirror.I was about to walk out when someone stepped in.At first I didn't take any notice until I heard a familiar voice speak.

"funny seeing you here Carson"

Alan.

"w-what do you want?" I spoke trying to keep my cool...

"You,all I want is for you, to suffer." he smirked before pushing me up against the mirror making in shatter in the process,and a shard getting stuck into my should making me cry out in pain. "Shut up" he hissed before slappin me twice. "W-why do y-you keep h-hitting me?" I sobbed. A bit of guilt traveled through his eyes before being replacing with his cold dark ones. "because sweetie-" "DON'T call me that!" I spat while poking him in the chest.

"What are you gonna do about it?" he mocked before poking me in the chest and purpously leaving his hand there."g-get off m-mel I whispered.He smirked and lowered his hand making it come in contact with the bottom of my t-shirt.

"now now Carson, we must Be quiet" he whispered before forcefully placing his lips on mine.He tasted like alcohol and cigarettes. By now I was full on crying as he ripped my top off,leavin me there in y bra and jeans,he went to unclasp my bra but I kneed him in the stomach instead. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" He screamed before slappin me and reaching for my jeans."NIALL!!!HELP!!!" I screamed before I was pushed to the ground.Alan was straddling me trying to undo my jeans but not getting anywhere."gosh bitch your so fat I can even undo your jeans" he hissed.

Wow.I Don't usually care about what people thing about me but that hurt.Pretty bad. "NIALL HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!" I screamed through my tears. without warning Niall burst through the door and tackling Alan to the ground and punching him repeatedly. "you" PUNCH "son" PUNCH "of" PUNCH "a" PUNCH "bitch"PUNCH "lay another had on her and ill kill you,GOT IT?!?" he screamed.Alan smirked before looking over at me.

I know I just watched Niall beat Liam up but he was right infront of me.If he moved over a but more he could have hit me and that made me really scared.I was curled up in a ball,sobbing in my bra and jeans.All I could hear was heavy breathing and my soft shimmers coming from my mouth.

"GET OUT YOU SICK FUCK!!" He screamed at Alan,then Alan scrambling away before winking at me. " Car are you ok?" I nodded not trusting my words.

Niall came close towards me reaching out making me flinch back in fear."please d-dont hurt m-me" I whimpered.I saw Hurt flash through his eyes before saying " I wouldn't hurt you car,ever" and he picked up my t-shirt and handed it out to me.I causiously grabbed it and slipped it on."Thank you" I wispered he smiled and held out his hand which I took and gave him a hug. He moved my head and looked at me cheek where he had slapped me .He looked down before kissing it."c'mon let's go" he said intertwining our fingers.We started to walk but then this random pain shot through my spine makin me scream." Carson what's wrong why are you screaming?!?" Niall asked flustered

The pain increased making me fall down back onto the ground "LOUIS!!" Nail screamed before placing me on his lap. "my...back..." was all I said.

Before I passed out completely.

Hope you enjoyed it,I got such a headache so I had to stop writing but I will update soon:)

Love you my beautiful readers!!

Oh and thank you for all the reads!! Over 800 nearly 900 I was and still am so happy when I saw that:D