Chapter 25

Mr. Anderson's P.O.V.

What? No... They can't be serious! I really hope my eyes are just deceiving me.

"Gavin, where you disappeared to?" Wifey called  out from the kitchen.

"Oh, nothing dear! I'm just taking in some fresh air." I still couldn't process seeing my boy kissing another man, my son! Sue and I definitely didn't raise him like that. He's only been in the States for what, three months, and already he's come back a homo? I can't believe this!

"What's up dad?" Gerrard asked stepping out onto the gallery with me. "You're missing out on the party inside!" I guess noting the expression on my face and the direction I was looking in, he decided to follow my eyes.

"Did you know?" I asked him plainly, turning all my attention to his face.

"Know what, dad?" He nervously asked.

"Gerrard, don't play stupid with me! How long did you know that your brother was fucking around with men? The two of you are very close so don't give me that I didn't know bullshit!"

"Da-"

"How dare he bring that demonic lifestyle back here with him? If it wasn't for Vanessa, I'd ask you if you were a fag too. I'm sure he's letting that boy fuck him like a little bitch. I didn't raise you two to be sissies you know, I raised the two of you to be respectable black men in society."

With all the commotion, it was no surprise that my wife came outside. 

"What's going on out here, Gavin?" She asked, looking at the both of us.

Gerrard's P.O.V.

"Hey mom, hey dad!" Gabriel cluelessly announced as he and Chad approached us

"Hey mom, hey dad!" Gabriel cluelessly announced as he and Chad approached us. "What's up?"

"Your little boy is a fuckin' fag! I just saw him kissing Chad out back." He shouted before storming off. 

Instantly, the look on Gabriel's face dropped. His world was shattered into a million pieces and I felt hurt for him. Knowing that dad was his hero and that he loved him so much, it was hard to see dad referring to him with such disgust. He and Chad just stood there frozen, until our friends came outside with all the commotion.

"Guys, c'mon let's go! NOW" He shouted, with his voice cracking from the tears. "Merry Christmas mom, I never intended for you to find out this way."

My mother was totally speechless; the look of shock didn't remove itself from her face until I guided her over to the porch bench.