Chapter 11

Collin's P.O.V

That'll teach those niggas what's up. I mean, who does this Chad guy think he is to keep putting his hands on me? He obviously didn't know that I run shit around here but I guess he does now, stupid nigga! Gabriel needs to get himself a real one, someone like me who'd fuck him right, cuz I'm damn sure I fucked him better than Chad ever has or could. How do I know? Let's just say that ass was still warm, tight and good as fuck! Like come on now, I know I'm way hotter than that guy anyways so what the fuck is so special about him?

After my boys and I split up tonight, I couldn't stop thinking about how great it felt to be in him. Sure I could've probably worn him down eventually, but I decided to just kill two birds. Chad needed to respect me and Gabriel needed to see what he could be getting. It's not my fault that he's so damn sexy walkin' around campus with all that ass, something was bound to happen. When I got in it was around midnight and I knew that I had class in the morning so it was lights out. My dick however didn't get the memo cuz junior was still standing at attention, begging for some release. I'm not one to masturbate so I decided to call up one of my hoes. This was girl was one of those freaky nerds. Looking at her, you'd never be able to tell she got down like that but she was easy and always down to party or fuck.

About fifteen minutes later, I got a message on my phone saying that she's outside. I decided to just answer the door naked cuz I'm fortunate enough to not have a dorm mate and this is just a quickie.

"Sup Alex?" I said with a coy smile, opening the door. As she walked in, her attention shifted from my face to my thick manhood which was craving a warm sanctuary to play in.

"So you're just gonna stand there or are you gonna come get this dick?" I asked her while pointing to junior. Alex didn't say a word. She simply came inside, closed the door and removed her coat before dropping to her knees.

That's Alex guys

That's Alex guys.

"Fuck! That shit feels so good girl, don't stop!" I groaned as she gave me entrance into her throat. I forced myself deeper and deeper until she gagged which made me feel like a king. Throughout the entire session, images of Gabriel riding me and doing all sorts of nasty things with me, filled my mind. In my head I was no longer fucking Alex but her friend Gabriel. With each stroke, the images became more and more vivid until I felt my body tensing up.

"Oh shit, I'm about to cum Gab-, I mean babe!" I can't believe that slipped out! I was so stunned for a bit that I forgot to pull out.

When my body finally stopped convulsing, she gave me a deep kiss and smiled at me. I don't know why she was so happy seeing that I accidentally nutt in her but I know that I ain't about to have to a kid right now by a hoe.

"I hope you on the pill, cuz I ain't bout to have a baby." I said seriously as I pulled on some sweats.

"What are you talking about baby?" She asked with a smirk on her face, " You were the one who chose to bust up in me!"