Chapter 2

"Gabe it's time to get up!" Gerrard said while getting himself dressed. " I'm taking you to get breakfast before yuh first day."

I awoke to my brother throwing a clean towel in my face. " Bro!"I said begrudgingly. I am most definitely not a morning person but who am I to turn down food, and free food at that? "What time is it?" I asked while yawning and clearing my eyes.

"6:00 AM!" He said with a broad grin. Now I know he did not just wake me up this early when my first class is at 9:15.

"So......can you please remind me why you're waking me up this early again?" I said in my grumpy morning mood.

"I wanna go to the gym at 7 so I need to eat and get there for that time." He said most nonchalantly while packing a duffle bag. Now I know his ass has gone mad!

"So you're telling me that your taking me to breakfast and then dragging me with you to the gym all in the space of an hour?" I asked with an incredulous look on my face.

"Umhm-" was all he was able to mutter before he received a pillow to his head. "Aye, what's that for?" He asked while rubbing his neck.

"That's for you being selfish." I replied now kneeling down to pray. When I was through, I made my way to bathroom to get ready. The shower was so fancy to me and there was hot n cold water! I stripped down and got into the shower where I was halted by the seemingly easy controls. I twisted the handle to the left and felt scalding hot water coming from the tap below. "Aw,ouch!" I screeched now prancing like a kangaroo. I twisted the handle to the right and now the water became very cold.

"Gerrard! How do I get the water to come through the shower?" I yelled over the sound of the streaming water.

"You have to pill the shower handle towards you!" He replied.

"Thanks man!" I responded now feeling the water cascading down my body. After I got out the shower I and put on some shorts and a tank top with the only pair of sport sneakers I owned. I brushed my teeth and ran my hand through my hair before going outside to my waiting brother.

"Where are you going looking so athletic?" He asked while chuckling. Now if looks could kill, his ass would be dead and I'd be on the run.

"Come in let's go." I barked while walking to the door. When we emerged from the dorm we walked to this quaint French bistro around the corner and had ourselves a seat outside. I prefered tea like our mom and my brother loved coffee like dad so we ordered one of each. The food was delicious! We had an assortment of pastries, sandwiches and fruits until our stomachs were content. My brother got the bill and the we were om our way to the gym which was 2 blocks away.

"Hey bro, how do you afford to do stuff like this?" I asked because I wanted to be able to support myself too.

"I got a job on campus!" He responded. " I work in the bookstore which is decent plus the government back home gives us a small allowance."

"Wow, I didn't know that!" I said now rubbing my chin.

"Don't worry about it Gabe, I will see if I can get you a job too but for right now I'll look out for you!" He said while messing up my hair.

At the gym I was being suffocated by my lust and unclean desires. The men were glistening with sweat and their bulging muscles seemed to be calling my name. I had to snap out of my trance when one of the guys came over to use the piece equipment that I was on.

 I had to snap out of my trance when one of the guys came over to use the piece equipment that I was on

"Am... may I use the bench press machine if you're through with it?" He asked in such a melodious tone. He was so cute and he seemed to be mixed with black and asian just like me!

I blushed and then replied "Sure it's fine!" Trying my hardest not to make it obvious that I found him attractive.

"Can you spot me if you don't mind?" He asked with such politeness I felt obliged to say yes.

"Sure!" I responded eagerly making my way to around the machine to get to the task.

"Hey, my name is Chad by the way!" He said while outsretching his arms for a handshake.

"Gabriel!" I nervously replied.

"Cool, I notice an accent where you from?" He asked while removing his tank top and positioning himself on the bench under the weights.

"I'm from Trinidad!" I shyly replied.

"Oh so you're an island boy?" He asked now removing the heavy weight from the stand.

"Yeah!" I replied now gazing at his toned body. His body matched his temperament and cuteness perfectly. His muscles seemed to be sculpted out of bronze and sanctified by the Heavens above. With every press, his glistening body seemed to exude this beauty and confidence in his inner strength. I was so dazed that I didn't realize my brother waving his arms while pointing to the wall clock. It was 8:30 and I had to get home to get dressed for school.

"Is something wrong?" Chad asked me taking note of Gerrard's actions.

"Yeah, sorry I lost track of the time and I have to get to class for 9:15." I explained. "I'm sorry for having to rush out so abruptly."

"Nah it's cool, I should be getting out of here too." He replied still with this gentle and calming tone. "I guess I'll see you around then!" He chuckled while putting back on his tank.

"Yeah of course!" I answered smilingly while collecting my things. I ran to the door and Gerrard and I hustled back to the dorm so we could get ready for class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome to International Relations! Me name is Professor Anthony Mitchell and I'll be your lecturer for this segment of the semester" said this tall, built, and middle aged man. "For this class I'll be dividing you guys into groups, these group members will be your partners for the semester and will be your partners for assignments and projects."

I was so nervous because making friends for me, the shy guy wasn't easy. "Will Keisha Johnson, Gabriel Anderson, Alex Chen, Chad Davis, Satty Singh and Jesús Ramirez please stand!" Ordered the professor, "you guys will work together this semester. Get acquainted!" After reshuffling our positions in the auditorium the teacher continued to call out the remaining groups. To my surprise, sexy gym guy was the Chad Davis in the group.

"Hey island boy!" Said Chad coyly with that adorable smile. " So this is what you were rushing off to this morning?"

"Yeah, what a coincidence that we're in the same class" I replied blushing heavily.

"So y'all know eachother?" Interrupted Jesús with his latino accent while popping some gum. "My name is Jesús Ramirez, I just have one question for y'all.... Are y'all two together?"

When he asked that question it was like my world had stopped, I felt like my cover had been blown and my breath would cease. Was it that obvious that I was gay?

Hi everyone thanks for all the kind words and support that you've been giving me. Sorry for the short chapter but don't worry the next will be longer and better. Hope you enjoyed the read and I hope you continue to vote, comment and share! I am still working on a schedule that will workfor me but I writ on impulse. I love you guys!

What will happen next?
Stay tuned and find out.