Chapter 20

The beautiful Maracas Bay, Trinidad in the mm.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

I hurriedly made my way over to my brother and friends, to tell them the great news. Everyone was so caught up with congratulating me, that they didn't even hear me the first time I relayed the message.

"Guys, we'll be leaving for Trinidad tomorrow night , so please let's get home to get packed!"

"Wait, did he say tomorrow night?" Keisha questioned in disbelief. "Tomorrow? Gabriel I didn't even get my hair done or go shopping! How do you expect me to go on vacation looking like big bird's homeless little sister? No ma'am!"

"Yeah, I just spoke to Mr. Rockwell and he told me that he's gonna try to get us home before Christmas on Sunday. So, I think you'll just have to un-box whatever summer clothes you have."

"I guess, but let me see if I could at least get my hairstylist to squeeze me in somewhere."

"Oh, and one more thing guys; I need for all of you to email me your info so he can purchase the tickets and figure out accommodations."

"Sure thing, let me leave you guys so I can start packing. I have to go plan out my outfits." Said Jesus before he went off to catch the bus.

After our little conversation, everyone went their separate ways to go get ready for our highly anticipated trip tomorrow. In all, the entire crew ended up going in addition to Gerrard's girlfriend Vanessa. We'd be spending a total of two weeks back home, splitting the time between Trinidad and Tobago. I hope everyone loves my country!

----------

As our flight is scheduled to depart at midnight, we have to be at the airport by 9 PM. Chad being the gentleman that he is, decided to make us some hot chocolate as we waited for our Uber to arrive. We didn't have to wait too long however, as the Uber was downstairs

"Hey babe, the Uber's here." Chad announced while putting on his coat, "Are you excited yet?"

"Yeah, I am! This just feels surreal!"

I quickly put on my coat, grabbed my stuff before bolting into the corridor.

"Hey, not so fast! You're forgetting something!" Chad called out from behind me.

"What's that?"

"My kiss. I won't be able to kiss you for a while, so I need to make sure I get a good one now to hold me over." Hey said pulling me in closer to him. Who am I to go against that? I quickly went up to him and playfully pecked his lips. "Oh no you don't, come here!"

The smell of his cologne was so alluring that as we kissed, I felt myself slipping into his spell. Suddenly, the urge to trace my hands over his body came over me but then, I remembered where we were and the waiting taxi driver downstairs so I hesitantly pulled away.

"Damn babe, you got me all hard now!" he said while adjusting his dick in his pants.

"You're welcome, now let's go!"

----------

Gerrard's P.O.V

Yo, I am so anxious and excited to go back home! This will be the first time I've seen my parents in over a year and what a perfect time. Not only am I getting to spend the holidays with them, but I'll be introducing them to someone I feel very strongly about. I will admit the I'm a bit nervous, but I know Vanessa is a great girl so my mom should like her.

"What's on your mind bro?" Derrick asked, which brought me back to reality. "And where is your fine ass brother and his man?"

"Well I can only answer one of those questions and bro...You definitely need a man, haha!" I was just about to take a walk with D to tell him what's on my mind, when I saw Gabe and Chad coming through the doors. "Oh look who just strolled in!"