Chapter 17

That's Chad guys!

Chad's P.O.V

"I'm sorry babe. I know it's probably to soon Gabriel; I shouldn't have pressured you like that. Gabriel why can't I get this shit right?" I felt so horrible in that moment. Here I am selfishly trying to make love to him, while he's still dealing with the trauma of that night.

"What can't you get right Chad?"

"You know what I mean babe; I am a shitty boyfriend!" I felt a few tears trying to escape, but I didn't want him to see me cry. "Baby um, give me a sec ok? I need to go use the bathroom." I quickly buttoned up my pants and scurried to the bathroom with my head never raising from floor level. When I got there, I closed the door behind me and just tried my best to cry quietly.

"Chad, baby!" I forgot to lock the door and in he came, witnessing the same thing I didn't want him to see. "Baby, why are you crying?" It wasn't like me to cry or express my emotions, but in that moment, I knew that it was crucial for me to be raw with him.

"In all honesty babe, I still feel guilty for what happened to you." I whimpered as the tears began to stream down my cheeks.

"But ba-"

"No Gabe, let me finish. You know me babe; you know the type of guy that I am. Knowing that I couldn't protect my brother, one of the most important men in my life was one thing, but now I couldn't even protect my boyfriend? Babe I feel so useless. Gabriel, you mean so much in my life but baby, I just keep messing up when it comes to you." His soft hands caressed my face for a bit, before he lifted my chin so his eyes met with mine.

"Baby, through everything we've been through, I have never looked at you as anything less than a great boyfriend. I do not blame you for anything regarding that night babe so please, don't do that to yourself!" After pulling me into a hug, he continued to whisper into my ear. "Look Chad, I know that you wanna have sex with me and baby, trust that I'd love to make it happen; it's just that the damage Collin did to me that night, hasn't been repaired as yet. I don't know when it will, but I hope that you can be patient with me."

"Of course I will cuz you're my boo!"

"Thanks babe! But who knows, maybe we can try other things to help take care of your needs?"

Why did this boy just say that? Immediately my dick got excited and a broad grin came over my face. I know I promised to be patient but boy was I relieved to here that!

"Um, yeah, sure babe!" I said awkwardly as I was trying to block some of those filthy thoughts out of my mind. "Before we get to that babe, I think we should consider counseling."

"That's a great idea babe! We can go sign up tomorrow. Now c'mon baby, teach me how to suck dick!" He said in a cute little baby voice, which drove me crazy.

My dick was now totally hard. Seeing my innocent lil' island boy so eagerly drop to his knees, almost made me buss right then and there.

"Babe take it out!" He playfully demanded.

After removing my manhood from my white boxer-briefs, his eyes grew wide in astonishment.

"Damn babe, I don't think that can fit in my mouth!" He chuckled.
"It'll fit babe, just put those sexy lips on it." He parted his beautiful lips and took the head of my manhood into his mouth. As the warmth of his mouth surrounded me, I exhaled in ecstasy, hoping that my excitement didn't cause me to cum just yet. For a virgin, he was a natural! Of course I knew not to go too deep cuz I didn't wanna choke the guy, but I slid myself in and out of his mouth with just wnough tempo and depth, to get amazing pleasure.