Chapter 27

Gerrard's P.O.V.

Since everything went down with Gabe and dad, I've never felt so distant from my lil' brother. It's been almost an entire day and we still haven't said so much as good morning. Sigh, I'm still his brother at the end of the day and I miss him a lot. Maybe, I should give him a call  just to see where his mind is at. I reached in my pocket and dialed the number, hoping he'd answer me. 

"Gabe? It's me... G" I spoke nervously into the phone. "It's been almost a whole day now since we've last spoken... I just wanted to check in on you."

"Aww! Did my big brother miss me?" He joked, obviously in much higher spirits. "I'm still kinda shocked about how everything happened but honestly, I feel a lot better than I did yesterday!"

"Really?... I mean, yesterday it was almost like your entire world collapsed and now you're fine?" I responded a bit confused. "Don't get me wrong Gabe, I'm happy that you're not down in the pits, but that was fast!"

"Haha!" he chuckled, "Dad called last night and after giving him a piece of my mind, he told me that he still loves me and that made a world of difference."

"Oooh, I see. Well I'm glad that he's willing to come around and most of all, I'm happy that you no longer have to hide who you really are for anyone. On another note though, if you and dad made up since last night, why haven't I heard from your ass all day?"

"Umm... let's just say I'm enjoying my vacation with my boyfriend!" He laughed, "Just like you and Vanessa."

"Oh, I hear you! Speaking of which, can y'all give a brother some uninterrupted alone time with his girl? Sheesh!"

----------

Keisha's P.O.V.

Seeing everyone all coupled up in this beautiful place, really made me miss my own boyfriend back home

Seeing everyone all coupled up in this beautiful place, really made me miss my own boyfriend back home.  I was in my room moping around, hoping I'd get to Facetime with Sean but sadly, he told me that he was busy at work. Fed up of just laying around all day, I staggered my lazy ass out of the bed and went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. As I stepped outside, I noticed Jesus sitting around with a bewildered look on his face.

"Is everything ok, Jesus?" I asked, snapping him back to reality," How long have  you been out here?"

"Oh, hey Keisha... I've just been out here thinking for a while." He answered, placing his hands under his chin. "I don't know if it's homesickness or me just feeling unlovable as fuck..."

"Ooooooh, say no more papi." I said, moving over to give him a hug. "Being single or alone around all these couples, budding relationships and flings, does start playing mind games on you."