Chapter 22

Chad's P.O.V

You could tell that the Christmas season was a big deal to the Andersons. The quaint house which smelled of fresh paint and nicely scented candles, was sparkling clean and came alive with local Christmas songs. Seeing Gabriel singing and dancing with his parents while cooking only made me love him more.

"But where dis boy I jus' call?... Gerrard!" His mom shouted through the kitchen window.

"Oh gosh ma, ah comin'!" He replied, sulking his way through the door.

"You feel you is man, talking to me with all that attitude? Yuh better fix yuh face here today before I make it stick so!" She sassed.

"Ma, I'm here! What do you want?"

"Boy watch yuh tone! Can you peel some potatoes for me please."

"Fine..."

I chuckled to myself a bit cuz you could tell that Mama Anderson played no games. I offered to lend a hand but she insisted that guests are only supposed to eat and enjoy not work. It wasn't too long after that when some sexy shirtless guy came gliding through the porch doors.

"Good day Mrs. Anderson! I came to see Gabe." He announced which automatically made me look at  him with a side-eye. Who is this guy and what does he want with me dude?

"Hey Tevin!" Gabe's mom warmly replied before drilling ole dude. "You need to put on a shirt in my house eh sir! Yuh feeling hot or something? Go sit in front the fan and calm yuhself...Coming up in here and having me questioning my age and marriage." she mumbled.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I was on my way to the beach." He replied while slipping on a tank top from his back pocket.

"Sup Gabe!"mystery dude exclaimed before going over to give him a hug

"Sup Gabe!"mystery dude exclaimed before going over to give him a hug. "Long time  no see bro! Mrs. Anderson can I burrow him for a sec, we have some catching up to do!"

I can admit that while I was a little bit jealous, I knew that I could trust my dude. I didn't trust the new guy though. I quietly observed them on the porch and was getting a bit heated by how touchy-feely ole dude was with Gabe.

Gabriel's P.O.V.

Wow, Tevin sure did glow up! When we were younger, he looked nowhere near this fine and God knows he didn't have all those tatts. I did realize that he was touching me a lot though which made me a bit uncomfortable seeing that my boyfriend Chad was right inside.

"Since when are you so touchy, Tevin?"

"Since when are you gay Gabriel?" he replied with a quickness.