Chapter 13

Jenny's POV:

All I could hear were voices, voices to my left, voices to my right. I didn't know where I was, it was so pitch black, and then suddenly a sun over the horizon came into the picture. I looked down and I was sitting on a park swing.

I looked to my left and saw a little girl-who looked exactly like me. Her bright striking red hair in curls, with two black ribbons that had sparkles attached to her hair. She was giggling. 

"Higher, Tommy! Higher!" I looked over at the man pushing her along, and noticed it was Tom.

I remember this.

This was back when Alex was stuck with the flu, and stayed home. Tom didn't want me to catch Alex's flu so we went out to the park to play until the sun went down. It was good times..before Tom had passed away in his sleep..

"Tommy, why'd you stop?"  He laughed and stopped the swing, holding onto me. He walked over and looked at tiny Jenny. 

"I was just admiring how beautiful you are, Jenny. I swear, I won't let any guy hurt you, okay? You could be 19 and dating some guy who broke your heart, and I probably wouldn't be there physically to help you. But mentally, you always know that I'm there, okay?" Little Jenny nodded her head, and got off the swing. Tom and Little Jenny started walking hand in hand back home.

Before I knew it, I was crying. I remember this day clearly-but why am I suddenly thinking about it now?

Where am I?

Alex's POV:

"Wake up, dammit." I mumbled, its been hours since I was sitting in this uncomfortable white chair. I went out to Jack's house, seeing if he actually left like he said he would. And he did. I was going to remind myself to punch him again later.

I come back home and see Jenny in the bathtub, covered in blood. I call the cops, and get hold of the paramedics. And here I am, sitting and waiting. I heard this went on Fox news, so Jack better have seen this and got his shit together.

Fuck it, I decided to call him.

You reached Jack Barakat. Please leave a message at the tone. *beep*

"Jack, you asshole, Jenny is in a fucking COMA because of you. This all fucking started because of you. I know where you are, because you always told me that you had no family out of state. But I know one person you'd visit. One person, and that is Austin Carlile. If you don't come down here, I'll make your ass come down here." I hung up the phone and sighed in defeat. I put my hands over my face and started to cry. 

She's going to be okay.

I felt as if that was Tom talking, but ignored it.

She's going to be okay, Alex. I'm making sure of it.

I wanted to listen to his voice, but I didn't have the power to. I asked the nurse if I could go see Jenny, and she nodded, showing me to her room. 

Lifeless, her chest rising and falling. Her pale face. I walked towards her, and sat down.

"I hope you'll be okay, Jenny."

Jack's POV:

The sun was going down, and I sighed. I looked through my luggage and saw a scrapbook with a sticky note attached.

Dear Jack,

I made this scrapbook for you, for our 1 month anniversary! We always joke and never get each other anything, but I decided to change that. This scrapbook is filled with all our fond memories we had this month, and I can't wait for more! Love you!

-Jenny

I looked through the scrapbook, and sure enough, there were pictures of us together. Polaroid pictures with sharpie writing on the bottom, all labeled and organized. Like First Date, Birthday, etc. I can't believe she did this. I didn't even know she made this. I closed the book, before a picture fell out.

It was another polaroid picture, labeled The two guys I could never replace! Jack & Alex!

We were all smiling in the picture, Jenny had her arms on each side of Alex and I, grinning ear to ear. It must have been Rian who took this photo, seeing his thumb in the corner of the photo. I flipped the back and noticed a little note.

Jack, I love you. I know we fight a lot, and we hate each other for a while. But you and I should know that I love you, a lot. I can't imagine a world without you. So if you're reading this, and we got into a massive fight, just know that I love you, and I'm sorry for everything.

-Jenny

At this point, I was crying. I started to pack my bags and get ready for a flight back to Baltimore. 

I'm coming for you, Jenny.

A/N: It comes down to this, huh. I decided I'm finished with this story, and there will be a sequel released. This looked so short but the sequel will be so much better. I told you guys earlier that I wasn't going to make this a long story, and I stuck to that. BUT there will be a sequel, so watch out for it!