Chapter 9

I'm such an idiot.

I remember what happened last night, hurting Jenny like that. When I'm drunk, I don't think. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I planned on visiting Jenny today to apologize and hopefully she'll forgive me. But man, do I have a killer headache.

I pulled on a random white t-shirt and walked downstairs. I saw Jenny asleep on the couch, re-runs of Supernatural on the TV. I didn't think she'd plan on sticking around..

"Jenny..." I shook her, she grumbled a bit before opening her eyes. She looked at me, then back at the tv, and shutting her eyes.

"Jenny, I'd like to apologize." She opened her eyes once more and sighed, sitting up and turning the TV off. She scooted over and patted the seat next to her. I walked in and sat down.

"That was really stupid what I did last night, I know. But, I couldn't stand it....you hanging out with Dan almost every day, treating him. When you KNEW he had Phil by his side, you just didn't want to let him go-"

"I didn't. I forgot about Phil and just wanted Dan to feel better. He is my best friend, you know. I was just...worried. Worried that he actually broke something and needed to go to the hospital and have surgery...it was too scary to think about....especially...

Especially if that happened to you.

I opened my mouth to say something--anything. but nothing came out. All I could do was pull her closer onto my lap and kiss her.

Wake Me Up...When September Ends...

"Sorry." She mumbled, looking at the text and throwing it across the room. I laughed, noticing it landed right into one of my mom's potted plants. 

"So, we're on good terms?" I asked, holding both of her arms and keeping her steady.

"More than good." She laughed, pecking me on the lips. We then spent the rest of the day watching the rest of the re-runs of Supernatural.

 I heard her phone go off moments later, a text from Alex, wanting her to come home. I sighed and leaped up, kissing her forehead and a hug goodbye.

"See you soon, Jack-Attack." She mumbled in my shirt, I laughed.

"See you."

"So, you and Jack are on track again?" Dan mumbled. I visited Dan after school and thought I needed to tell him that everything was okay again. I didn't like how Jack despised Dan, but that's all water under the bridge.

"Yeah, and I'm so sorry about Jack--He's sorry." Dan raised his hand up, stopping me.

"It's fine. I would've done the same if something like that happened to my girlfriend...which--uh, I don't have." He blushed looking down at the cafe table. We were at Starbucks as usual, in the far back of it. Back when we were dating, we would always visit Starbucks after school, and we still do.

Dan was a bit much older than me, in college, but he dropped out shortly after what he calls it, 'Working too hard' when really, he was such a procrastinator. He'd sit in his dorm, studying, then after 5 seconds, he'd get up from his feet and start calling Phil or I. Telling us that he needs a friend.

Now, he doesn't know when he wants to go back. He's more focused onto YouTube more than anything, and which I'm glad about. I'd think he should stick to that rather than spending more money on going back to college.

"What, you mean your Maltesers? I know you hide packs under your mattress." I laughed, Dan blushing even harder. His fans, including myself, know for a fact that Dan was obsessed with Maltesers. They're a type of candy, like Whoppers in America. A malt honeycomb center covered in milk chocolate. I wouldn't blame him though, I'd love them too.

"No, I told you and Phil that that was my secret hiding place." He pouted and I laughed again. I shoved him against the table, knocking him into one of the workers, and having a drink spilled all over him.

This time, I couldn't contain my laughter. I fell back in the seat and my hair got into someone's coffee, knocking that over as well, and getting kicked out of Starbucks.

"Any other places we could potentially get kicked out of?" Dan laughed, holding the door open to leave. I shrugged and giggled, sending a text to Jack about what just happened.

Aw, I want to have fun too :(

I stared at the text before bumping into Dan, and falling flat on the ground. Dan laughed and grabbed my hand, before a loud rip could be heard around.

Uh oh.

My outfit consisted of a Jack Skellington hoodie, (Borrowed from Jack), and some real tight skinny jeans. The designer must have not really cared about how the pattern went, and it just so happened to rip on the back of my ass.

"Shit--uh--"

"I'm going to call Jack." I said quietly, blushing madly. I quickly whipped out my phone and called him, waiting for an answer.

"Hey, it's Jack. I can't come to the phone right now, so leave your name, number, and maybe your bra size after the beep. Peace out modafuckas."

Shit.

"I can drive you home-"

"No, it's okay Dan, I'll just call Alex and maybe he'll pick me up. It was great hanging out with you, maybe again sometime, yeah?" 

"Okay." 

Dan waved goodbye and started walking the other direction. Well, that wasn't so bad....at least they were Batman panties....

A/N: I'm not dead, hooray! Sorry this took SO long to upload. I was on writers block, started making a new story, stopped, went back on here, and yeah. It's been busy for me the last few days. I'm getting an appointment soon, I've had like 3 already, about getting an MRI. Don't freak out, because it's not bad. I didn't break a leg or anything xD I just have really bad knees and the right one has gotten worse. Nobody seems to know what the problem is. I can't run, I can't do exercising like running up stairs or walking around an amusement park after a while. This has been happening to me for about 3, 4, or 5 years now and it's getting quite on my nerves. Anyway, There'll be a new chapter soon enough. I don't know when, but soon. Poor Jenny, getting her pants ripped in public xD