Chapter 3

Jack's POV:

Waking up was the hardest part of the morning. I couldn't remember anything, only that Jenny hates my guts right now, Alex texting me about what happened. He said it wasn't my fault she liked me, he understood me and my drunk habits. He told Jenny not to like any of his friends that way, but I guess it's too late now. I told myself I wanted to hate her too, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I decided to be a man and apologize for what happened. I don't know what I did--but I just wanted to help.

I quickly got dressed and headed towards Alex's house. They're probably sleeping, but fuck it. Alex knows how I always am. I got there, seeing the lights off except Alex's room. He must be awake.

I walked up the small porch we built around the time Jenny was born. Isobel always said she wanted her own porch. So, Alex, Peter, and I took it upon ourselves to surprise her and build this tiny porch. She came home and almost squealed in delight. After all, it did come out of Peter's paycheck.

I slowly knocked on the door and patiently waited, messing around with my hands. I didn't even know what I was going to say to Jenny, apologize for my actions? I knew she was always afraid of hospitals, but I hated seeing her hurt. The door slowly opened and it revealed Alex.

"Hey man." Alex sighed.

"Hey....Is Jenny here? I just want to talk..." Alex pointed to her room and invited me inside. I walked towards her door and saw Jenny sleeping. Her chest rising and falling. Her fiery, red hair sprawled across the pillow. She looked so peaceful...

"Hey, Jack...Um, I'm going over to Tay's house. To try and apologize...She found out by some hustlers that I was cheating on her. I don't know how they got photos and I didn't know I had gotten that drunk. Tell Jenny would you? Also, uh, good luck trying to get her up." I nodded my head and he closed the door. I silently sighed to myself.

"Jenny..." I mumbled, shaking her lightly. She stirred a little in her sleep, mumbling something that caught my ears.

I loved him...

She could have meant anyone, but I have a strong feeling it was towards me. I shook her again and she gasped, getting up and wiping the sweat off her forehead.

"Oh, it's you." She spat, walking towards the bathroom and slamming the door. I could hear the shower starting from the other side. I sighed.

"Jenny, please. I'm sorry. Alex told me everything, about last night. I thought you hated me."

I couldn't hear anything else besides the water running and the blast of Panic At The Disco. I decided to just give up and wait a few days. Just a few days and that's it.

Rian's POV:

"Flyzik said we need to practice, so my house at 5, alright?" I said, on the phone to Alex. He had just gotten off a rough conversation with Tay about him cheating on her with Lisa. I don't think she'll ever forgive him, but we can always hope.

"Alright. Jack's over at my place, talking to Jenny. I don't know if she'll ever talk to him again." He sighed.

"Why?" I was slightly curious what had happened at the party the other night at Jack's house. I didn't go, because well, I had to make arrangements to see Cassadee, my long time girlfriend, at the airport. I do love parties, but I really missed Cass.

"She---or I mean Lisa--caught him having sex with some girl up in his rooftop. Something happened between them, Rian. She came over to Lisa and I, and it looked like she was ready to cry. I just want to know what happened hours before the party. Maybe there was an actual reason behind this party. I don't know. I just don't like seeing my baby sister like this." I wasn't shocked, I knew Jack would pull something like this. It also sucks that we all know that he likes her and Alex is too dumb to realize it.