Chapter 12

Jenny's POV

JackAllTimeLow: I just lost the best woman I could ever have.

I sighed and looked at the letter Jack had managed to slip on my bed. I want you and Alex to do something for me--and that is forget about me. Those words had managed to repeat over and over in my mind and I just started crying. I didn't know where Alex was, and Lola had texted me hours ago that she was on a family vacation and won't be back until All Time Low was supposedly having the Hopeless Tour in July.

I don't think the guys could even do the shows without Jack, because how can they do all those amazing songs without their most well known guitarist? It's going to suck soon enough because Alex is eventually going to tell the fans that the shows are canceled, and that Hopeless is going to take them off their label. This was a huge step for the guys in All Time Low, and I just managed to ruin it all.

The words from the letter kept seeping through my mind and it was driving me nuts. I couldn't lose Jack, because I can't believe I'm saying this, but..

I'm in love with Jack.

I kept trying to call Jack again, only to hear his sweet, beautiful voice on voicemail. The tears kept falling onto my AWG sweater, and I was just a full-blown wreck.

Warning. Self Harm is going to be in this part of the chapter. Jenny is a fictional character, but I want all of you to know that you're all fucking beautiful and you can get through this. Jenny can too, but doesn't realize that yet.

I threw my bed sheets and pillow across the room, screaming throughout the empty house. I heard a slight click where I had thrown my pillow and walked towards it, picking it up inside the pillow sheet.

Inside was a razor, an old razor I had used back when Tom had passed away and I hated myself for it. Alex had thought he had taken all my razors, but I hid an emergency one just in case. Jack isn't the loser, I am. A pathetic, stupid loser. I looked at the razor in my palm, picking it up and walked to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.

I sat on the toilet seat and began going from the hand down on my arms, legs, you name it. To me, it was like pure bliss. I took a deep breath, moving to the bathtub, and went deeper. Deeper and deeper until I couldn't manage to focus anymore.

Jack's POV:

"Dear passengers, we are now landing in San Diego, California. Please fasten your seat belts for the drive down. We enjoy having you on Southwest Airlines today."

I sighed and fell back into my seat. The only person I knew who lived around here was Austin Carlile, my good friend in Of Mice and Men. (A/N: I'm not totally 100% Austin lives around there, but we're gonna stick with it.) I called him hours earlier on the plane and told him I just needed somewhere to go. He happily accepted and knew what I was going through.

After landing and grabbing my bags, I rolled over to pickup and waited for Austin to roll up. I started humming Aliens Exist by Blink 182 to pass the time.

"Whats up, brother?" Austin walked over, smiling and giving me a side hug. I smiled back while replying good, and he led me towards his car, grabbing my bag and stuffing it in his trunk. He walked back towards the drivers seat while I followed suit, going in the passenger seat.

Hours into the car ride and Austin and I were laughing about some stupid joke at what Alan Ashby, their guitarist, did at one of their recent shows. Alan was also a good friend of mine and-

Her.

I was glad that Austin never once mentioned about her. It made my heart hurt. I wonder how well she's doing-obviously not good, dumbass. Well, she has Alex and the other guys, I'm sure she'll be okay...

Austin had stopped the car and we were here. I took a good, long look at the house. Austin had still lived with his dad, after his mothers passing. I understood and didn't want to get too into detail about his mom. I'm proud of Austin though, there would be no way I would be holding up like he is right now.

Austin got out of the car again and went to go get my bag. I told him I would get it, not causing such a hassle, but he shook it off. He led me inside and the first thing I smelled was pineapple.

"Sorry, dad's cooking this GREAT Pineapple Surprise. I hope you don't mind." I shook my head and followed Austin, who was leading us upstairs in this huge house. There were about six doors, 2 of them leading to bathrooms and the rest were bedrooms.

"And this is your room." Austin smiled, grabbing the doorknob and opening the door.

Holy shit.

I set my bags down and looked around the big room. There was a balcony leading to the mini beach they had, a walk in closet, a huge double bed, a 60" flat screen TV, and a computer desk. Austin went back downstairs and left me to admire my new room.

I felt like I could stay here forever. But I knew I had to go back someday and face her again. But I knew that wouldn't be for a while.

I unlocked my phone and decided to see who tweeted me, or texted me. My curiosity getting the best of me. I missed a few calls and texts from the guys and her, but didn't decide to text back. I decided to tweet something out.

JackAllTimeLow: I just lost the best woman I could ever have.

I groaned when I heard Austin call my name. No, I wasn't angry with him, I just didn't feel like the mood for more talking....

"Dude, you have to see this." Austin said, who had bursted in the door. He had grabbed the TV remote and switched to the Fox News channel. God dammit, Austin, all I care about on TV is Sunday football...

Then my heart stopped when I saw her face.

The caption read "All Time Low's Alex Gaskarth, finds his own baby sister in a bathtub full of her own blood."

A/N: Holy shit, you guys must really hate me for this. Today I went into surgery for my torn meniscus on my right knee and if you're like Alex Gaskarth and want to google it up, a Torn Meniscus is basically the outside of my knees are torn. They pop and snap all the time, and sometimes they even lock up. I'm off school the rest of the week and will be updating this story because fuck, I think its my best one yet. See, im in a fucking knee cast and I made a new chapter for you guys. Because fuck it, I want to finish this story, so I will. Have a good day/night guys (: