Chapter 20- A Beach Thrill and A Wolfish Talk

Zander in a bathing suit above/side

Bentley's POV

It's been a week since I met the pack and it's been fun. Some of the girls of the pack have been a little nosy, asking questions I don't want to answer. Derek or Zander would pop up and save me from the girls.

Derek and Zander have been taking care of my 'problems' as they call it. I want to return the favor but I get extremely nervous knowing their size. They never push me to do it either. I'm thankful for that but I will do it someday.

Back to the present, Zander said his family is going to their beach house and we are all going. I never been to the beach and I'm excited. I do need to buy a swimsuit though. I can't wait to see my two men in swimsuits. Just thinking about it makes a 'problem' start. Derek pulls me against him and sniff the crook of my neck.

"We need to get going baby. We'll take good care of you when we get to the beach house." He said seductively in my ear and I moan. He is so seductive at times and it's hot. We pack clothes for a week trip and put them into Zander's jeep. He has a Jeep, a Mustang, and a Ford F-150. He says he only uses the Jeep when they go to the beach house.

It 7 in the morning and spring break for our school started yesterday. It's weird, we have spring break the week spring starts. We climb into the Jeep as Zander's family climb into their cars. We begin the very long drive to their beach house. I fall asleep a hour into the car ride. I wake up hearing my being called and I look in the direction it coming from.

"Wake up baby. We're here." Derek said and I yawn. I look out the window and see a mansion not a house.

 I look out the window and see a mansion not a house

The Storm's family beach house

"That's not a beach house. It's a mansion." I said dumbfounded and I hear Zander chuckle. I get pulled out of the car gently. I get held bridal style and I look up to see Zander. He walks us inside and my jaw drops. This place has so my space. The living room is four times the size of the biggest one in the pack house. He walks us up a flight of stairs and down a hall. Derek opens the door we stop in front of and it opens up to a large bedroom. I see my bags by a dresser and I look around in aw.

I look up at Zander and kiss his cheek and I hear him purr. I giggle and I hear Derek purr. I guess Derek likes hearing me giggle. I'll keep that in mind. Zander sets me on my feet and I jump on the bed. It's very comfy, I could just fall asleep. Derek and Zander lay on the bed next to me and that when I notice I have a 'problem'.

"We will take good care of you mate." Derek said but his voice is deeper. I look at him and his eyes are gold. I tilt my head at him and kisses my neck. "I'm Jedidiah, Derek's wolf." He said and I nod still a little confused.

Jedidiah, geez that's a mouthful, gets between my legs and rubs my crotch. I moan and Zander kisses my neck and rubs my stomach. Geez, why does my body react so much when they do this. Jed slowly undos my pants and pulls them off me along with my boxers. He smirks and I blush deeply. He grabs my dick and slowly moves his hand up and down.

I feel small when they do this. They have huge dicks and I have an average one. I moan loudly when Jed licks my tip. He chuckles deeply and takes me into his mouth. I keep my mouth shut to keep my pleasured sounds in. Jed doesn't like that and grips my balls and squeezes them gently and I moan loudly.

"Don't keep you pleasured sounds from us mate." Zander said but his voice is deeper like Jed's voice. I guess Phelax came forward. His licks my next and I whimper in pleasure. Jed bobs his head faster while giving my balls a slight squeeze. I'm not going to last much later and they know it. I shoot off the bed and cum into Jed's mouth. He swallows around my dick and licks me clean.

I pant and just now notice Phelax's hard on pressing against my back. It seems a lot bigger then Zander's dick. Jed crawls over me so we're face to face. I look at him and he kisses me passionately and grabs my now sensitive dick. I whine and he smirks wickedly. He nips at my neck and I moan.

"Jed lets him rest." Phelax said and Jed nods after pulling away from the kiss. He lets my dick go and kisses my forehead.

"So mate did I make you feel good?" He asked and I nod lazily. He smiles and lays next to Phelax.

"So, you too are my mates wolves?" I asked and they nod. I think of different questions but can't think of any good ones.

"Jed and I will protect you with our lives. We also will never hurt you in anger." Phelax said rubbing my stomach. I smile and rub my cheek against his chest.

"If you ever need us, we are here for you." Jed said and pecks my lips. I nod and wraps my arms around his neck.

"I love you two." I said and they smile.

"We love you too." They said and kiss my cheeks. "Lets head out to the beach." Jed said and I nod.

"I don't have a bathing suit though." I said looking at them. Jed gets up and goes over to one of Derek's bag and pulls out a bathing suit. I giggle when I see it's my favorite color. "Thanks, you two." I smile.

I get up and walk over to Jed and he hands me the bathing suit and I take it then go into the bathroom to get dressed. I come back out and see they have both changed in bathing suit and hot damn. Excuse my profanity.

Derek in his bathing suit

We head out of the room and grab some towels from a closet then head out to the beach. This beach house has a pool as well. We lay down on some lounge chairs and watch the waves. They tell me a lot about the mating process and my nerve raise a bit. Them both taking me at the same time. My ass hurt so much thinking about it. They both are huge and I'm small. I'll be walking funny or not at all.

I give pulled out of my thoughts when I get thrown over Jed's shoulder. He heads towards the water and I start struggling to get free. I don't want to be cold. He gets in the water and puts me in the water and I shiver and jump in him and hold onto him tightly.

"Too cold." I said and put my cheek on his pecs. He chuckles and heads back over to where we were sitting. He lays back on his lounge chair and I cuddle against his chest. He rubs my back and he and Phelax start talking to each other. I just stay cuddled up to Jed. 

We head back inside when Parker calls us in for lunch. He's really good at making food and always surprises me. He's my big brother now, he told me if I have a problem with anything to let him know. He's the German teacher at the school. I never go to the foreign language hallway so I never knew he worked there. Frank works as a substitute teacher for gym. Daniel or dad is a kindergarten teacher and Paul or papa helps with the pack.

After lunch I yawn feeling stuffed. Phelax picks me up and takes me back to the room we are staying in. He places me on the bed and I yawn and rub my eyes.

"Get some rest baby. I'll be here when you wake up." He said and I nod and slowly fall asleep.

They are on vacation and enjoying themselves. Let me know what you think.

AlphaoftheRedForest out!😘