Chapter 15: New Things Happen

Bentley looking a little down.

Bentley's POV

I was released from the hospital a couple of hours ago and Derek hasn't let me go until we got into our room. He's more protective ever since the bear attack. That's what they told me I was attacked by. I just nodded at them then cuddled against Derek.

I've been working on homework and missing work. I'm staying home for a couple of days. Doc said I need to stay off my leg for a couple of days. I don't mind, Derek said he'll stay home with me, so I'm not alone. Uncle Stephen and Aunt Cammy work in the morning, I would have been alone.

I finish the marine bio homework and sigh knowing there's a lot more work to do. Derek massages the back of my neck and I relax and lean into his touch. I lay on my stomach on the bed and I feel the bed dip down when Derek gets closer. I turn my head and see him laying next to me looking at me. He runs his hand through my hair and I close my eyes liking the feeling. It feels so relaxing. I won't mind doing this all day.

I see Derek get up and he hovers over my back. I don't know why but being under him makes me feels extremely safe, like nothing can hurt me. He leans down and sniffs my neck and I giggle cause it tickled.

"Derek that tickles." I giggle and he purrs and continues to sniff my next neck. He rubs his nose against my neck and I smile. He licks my neck and I raise an eyebrow. What is he doing.

"Mine." He growls and licks my neck again. This is getting weird. He lays his body on top of me but not enough to crush me.

"Derek?" I asked kind of scared. He rubs my sides and sniffs my neck. He flips us over so I'm in his lap. I look at him and see him smiling.

"You smell good." He said and pulls me close. He bury his nose in my neck and sniffs my neck. I feel his dick start getting hard and he feels huge. I gulp and he rubs my sides.

"Derek I need to finish homework." I said trying to push him back but I can't even make him move a inch.

"I'll help you finish but I want to cuddle right now." He said and holds me close. I try to get comfortable but his bulge in his sweatpants is to big to get comfortable. I move around and it gets harder and bigger. I try to get off his lap but he keeps me on his lap. He licks my neck which has been starting to feel good.

"Derek I'm hungry." I said and he pulls back and nods he sits me on the bed then heads to the kitchen. I put my hand over my crotch and feel that I'm hard. Why was that some pleasurable. I had to stay quiet, I didn't know what would happen if I made a sound.

Jed's POV

"That felt great." I said as a palm my erection through my sweatpants, well Derek's sweatpants. Bentley has a really good bubble butt. I can't wait until I can mate with him.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. He doesn't know about werewolves. We have to take this slow." Derek said and I roll my eyes. I already know that, I'm not stupid. I know he liked my dick under his ass. I could smell his sweet arousal.

He could mute his sounds but I can always smell his arousal. I look down at my erection and see it staining to get out. I look at the time and see it's only 2 pm. Another 4 hours until the family gets back. Should I just jack off in the living room or wait to take a shower. I'm going to wait and take a shower.

I make Bentley lunch then bring it up to Bentley. I can't wait to bury my cock deep inside his tight ass. I bet its going to feel like heaven. I'll be very gentle with Bentley, I would never hurt him. I lay down watching Bentley as he eats. I love Bentley so much, I can't wait for him to see me.

Interesting huh. Let me know what you think. AlphaoftheRedForest out.