Chapter 5- Hard Nights Sleep

Bentley above/side

Helping Hand

Bentley's POV

"Ok, me and Bentley have to take a shower then go to bed." Derek said and picked me up. "Ok, I'm going to head home. See you guys at school." Zander said leaving. Derek carries me up to his room and into the bathroom. He puts me down and turns on the water. Yes, we take showers together. It saves water. I pull my clothes off and put them in the hamper and Derek pulls his clothes off and steps into the shower stall and I step in after him.

I put my head under the water to get my hair wet. I pull my head out from out of the water and I feel Derek rubbing my shampoo into my hair. I lean my head back while he's doing this. He puts my head into the water and he starts washing my body with his body wash. He finishes washing me and I step out of the shower and dry myself off with a towel. He steps out of the shower a minute later and grabs the other towel.

I dry off and head over to the closet and grab some brief and pull them on then I hoped on the bed. Derek walk out of the closet and climb into be and I climb in and snuggle close to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and I slowly fall asleep.

I wake up and look at the clock and see that's it 3 in the morning. I feel something poking my stomach. I look down and see my stomach is in front of Derek's crotch. So, his dick is poking me. I could care less, cause I have a little crush on him. I know he's my cousin but he just extremely attractive. I decide to fall back to sleep.

I wake up when Derek shakes me. We get out of bed and get dressed. He grabs our bags and his keys then we head out to his car. We climb and head to school.

We get to the school and I see the three football players from yesterday and I tense. "They won't be coming near you." Derek said and I relax. We climb out of the car and head inside.

(Tell me what you think)