Chapter 9- Hidden Secret

They are here again ^.^

Hidden Secret

Bentley's POV

I'm glad I didn't have a panic attack while at lunch. If I did, I wouldn't know what to do. Zander seems like a nice guy but he's scary to me. I head inside and hear Derek, Uncle Stephen, and Aunt Cammy talking in the kitchen.

"Derek calm down. You're overrating." Uncle Stephen said and I hear Derek growl.

"OVERRATING?!?! IM NOT OVERRATING!!" Derek yelled.

"Honey, you need to relax. Bentley will be fine." Aunt Cammy said softly with a hint of fear in her voice.

"You think he's going to be fine when Zander marks him without his consent?" Derek asked with a growl. Zander mark me? What the hell does that mean? I close the front door and they stop talking. I walk over to the kitchen entrance. When I get there, Derek pulls me into a hug then sniffs my hair and takes a relaxing breath. Derek always does that when he gets in a bad mood or had a bad day.

"I'm glad your back, I was worried he took you to his house." Derek said and I wrap my arms around waist.

"We only went to lunch, we talked, and now I'm here." I said and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and rest my head on his shoulder. I need to find out what he meant when he said Zander marking me. What does marking mean anyway. That are keeping a secret and I will find out.

Filler chapter, but I got it done. Tell me what you think and I see you pups soon.