A Little About: Parker, Chris and Frank

So, let begin when Parker was born first. Parker was born on a day of the Blood Moon and was also blessed by the Moon Goddess. Which made him bigger and stronger then every other werewolf. His parents, Jericho(Alpha) and Gabriella(Human Luna), we're so happy to have there first kid.

Parker was a loner at times but had plenty of friends. His closest friend was Frank, the head warrior's son. Frank was only a year older then him. Parker and Frank were pretty much brothers.

When Parker was 5, Chris was born human. Chris was a tiny thing, and Parker was happy to have a brother to be protective of and Frank was happy to see Parker happy. Frank knew that Parker would be his mate for a long time.

When Parker was eighteen, he been Alpha for a good two months, and Chris was five. There was a huge rouge attack and they lost many pack members, two of which were Parker and Chris' parents. Parker was devastated, he blamed himself for their deaths. He tried his hardest to keep a strong front but he couldn't. He had to leave the pack and get away from there. He wouldn't be able to run the pack if he could barely think. So, headed handed the pack over to his Beta and Parker left with Chris. Frank found out and went after them. Ignoring his father to stay and help. He wanted his mate and won't stop until he found him.

That's were their story starts with Paul and Daniel's story.

I hope that cleared up the confusion about Parker and Chris. They are full brothers. They have the same parents. Chris was just born human.

Any way, I'll see you pups after I finish the next chapter. AlphaOfTheRedForest out.