Chapter 1- Memories

My new baby, Bentley

Bentley's POV

I'm cuddled up to my cousin, Derek who is 18 but look 23 trust me. He is always there to cuddle with me when I want to. I love cuddling with him, he may be all muscle but he's comfortable to cuddle with. He doesn't cuddle with anyone else. He always helps me with anything and everything.

"Boys, dinner's ready." Aunt Cammy said. "I don't want to move." I groaned and he gets up and I squeak and wrap my arms and legs around him. He walks us downstairs and into the dining room. He sits in his chair with me in his lap. I just start eating on his lap, this isn't the first time I did this. We eat with casual conversations.

"You ready for the first day of school." Aunt Cammy asked. "Not really." I said. "Don't worry Bentley, I'll be in all your classes." Derek said and I smile. Cammy, Scott, and Stephen clean up while Derek and I head upstairs to our room. I share Derek's bed, I feel more comfortable with him. I get out of my clothes and climb into bed and Derek gets out of his clothes then climbs in behind me. We are in briefs. he lays on his side and I move into him and he wraps his arms around my waist. I close my and slowly fall to sleep.

"I'm sorry to say this, but your father died." The man said.

I scream while shooting up out of my sleep. Derek sits up and sit on his lap shaking. He rub my back while saying soothing words in my ear. I slowly stop shaking and cuddle into his chest.

"Let me get your clothes and we can get dressed." He said sitting me on the bed then going over to my dresser and get me clothes out to wear and putting them on the bed and grabs his clothes. I look at Derek getting dressed and I blush at his naked body. He doesn't mind, I like looking at his body. Muscles everywhere, I like watching them flex as he moves.

"Ben you have to get dressed." He said and I pull on my clothes. I grab his arm and he grabs my bag and his. We head downstairs and to the kitchen for apples for breakfast. We head outside and Scott comes out with us to Derek's car. Derek drives us to school and we climb out and I grab Derek's arm. I let go of his arm and he puts his arm around me and pulls me into his side.

We walk into school then head to the office and get our schedules. Derek's and mine are the same.

"We'll see you in lunch Scott." Derek said. "Ok bro. See you two at lunch." Scott said walk towards his first block. We walk to our first block and we head inside. I follow Derek to the back of the class and sit in the seat next to him. I look around nervously and Derek rubs the back of my neck and I relax. The teacher walks in and says we have assigned seats and i internally start freaking out. The teacher says I have to sit up front and I don't move.

"Mr. Walker you have to move up here." the teacher ordered and I shake my head. He walks over to where I sit and Derek stands up then gets in front of me then growls and the teacher stumbles back. "You can stay back here Mr. Walker." The teacher said and heads back to his desk. "Thank you Derek." I said blushing. "Your welcome." He said kissing my forehead and I blush even more.

We get through half the day and are headed to lunch. I hold onto his arm and we sit at a table outside and I sit right next to him and tuck myself into his side. Scott takes the sit next to me. More people sit down at the table and I turn and look at them. They look at me and I hide my face in Derek's side. They aww and I look over and see a guy glaring at me from across the table and I hide again.

This will be a hard school year.

(What do you think of Bentley, he is a shy boy and is most comfortable with his cousin Derek. Anyway, tell me what you think. See ya soon pups)