Chapter 4- Hanging Out

Scott above/side

Hanging Out

Zander's POV

"Ow" I groaned when I land on my back for what feels like the hundredth time in the last three hours. "Cone on Z, I'm not really fighting." Parker laughed. "You're stronger then me and more skilled." I said getting up and he shrugs. "True. We are done for the day." He said. "Thank you." I said and my shoulder locks up. Parker walks over and helps relax my muscles. Frank would get jealous but we're brothers.

We head inside and Frank walks over. "How your training?" He asked me. "Not fun." I said and he laughs. I growl at him and Parker growls warningly. I forget how protective he is.

I hear a slap and look at Parker and see him rubbing the back of his head. Guessing that's karma for growling at me, when I was only playing. I head to my room and shower. I step out of the shower and dry myself off then head to my closet. I pull on some clothes then grab my wallet and keys then head outside to my car. I'm headed to Derek's house to hangout with him and Bentley.

I get to the house and ring the doorbell. The door opens and I see Mrs. Cammy. "Come on in Zander." She said and motions me in. I step in, "Derek is in his room." she said. "Thank you." I said and headed towards his room. I knock on his door and I hear him say come in and I open his door and walk in. I see Derek laying on his bed with Bentley laying on his chest.

"Hey Derek." I said and he puts his finger over his lips. "Sorry." I said softer. "Hey." He said in a soft voice. "So, what you want to do?" I asked. "I fine with watching Netflix." He said and goes to Netflix on his tv. We decide on a horror movie and start watching it. I hear Bentley wake up and he looks at the tv at the wrong time and screams and clings to Derek and starts shaking. Derek rubs his back and whispers in his ear and Bentley relaxes.

They are like brothers and it's adorable. Derek is very protective of him, I saw him running into the bathroom at school and three football players run out of there and one of them had a black eye. I just left cause I knew Derek was in a bad mood.

Scott walks into the room and sits in the chair by the desk. We watch another horror movie until the pizza gets here and go and eat. We head to the game room of the house. We choose to play Super Smash Bros WiiU(One of my favorite games). Bentley kicks ass in this game, he doesn't get hit at all, we all try to hit him but he dodges us. He and Parker should go against each other, they both kick ass in this game.

"Ok, me and Bentley need to take a shower and head to bed." Derek said and picked up Bentley. "Ok, I'm going to head home. See you guys at school." I said heading out.

(Tell what you think.)