Hoseok sighed in content and closed his eyes to appreciate Taehyung's kisses more.

Cuddling together and generally being close to each other their day flew by because next thing they knew there was a knock at the door "it's open!" Taehyung called out. As soon as those words escaped his lips the five other boys piled in with ranges of junk food and some healthy delicious home food - obviously made by Jin and of course Yoongi brought alcohol.

"What movie did you bring?" Hoseok asked as both Taehyung and him moved to give them space.

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he heard him and of course took a seat on the other side of Hoseok "I brought Deadpool!" Jungkook held the DVD up, Hoseok blinked "Deadpool?"

"Oh yeah you were busy so we didn't get to watch it but trust me you'll like this movie~" Jungkook passed the DVD to Jin who was closest to the laptop.

"Why did you guys bring a tall chair?" Taehyung tilted his head when he saw Namjoon place it in front of everyone, to answer his question he took the laptop and placed it on the chair "so we can put the laptop on and everyone can see it clearly." Namjoon smiled victoriously when he was done making Taehyung raise a eyebrow "why do you look so happy after just putting a laptop on a chair?"

"Because he's just glad that he didn't break the chair or the laptop" Jimin snorted, resulting in everyone laughing. Rolling his eyes Namjoon took a seat next to Jin.

"Wait pause the movie! We need to open all the food and drinks!" Jungkook says as he crawls to the front of the bed and starts opening packets of food, Jimin leaned forward to help him.

"I have an idea..." Yoongi started causing everyone to pay their attention to him "how about we do a drinking game?"

"I'm up for that" Namjoon grinned as both Jin and Jimin nodded.

"Ditto!" Jungkook cheered, Taehyung cheered alongside with him, Hoseok was the only one who didn't answer. Licking his lips he kept looking downwards, he couldn't tell them that he was afraid of drunkard people, well he wasn't really afraid of them...he was just afraid that they might all turn into his dad when he was drunk "I should have my medicine before we start..." Hoseok whispered to no one in particular but Taehyung seemed to have heard him. Reaching over he took his medicine and a bottle of water off the bedside table and passed it to him as Yoongi spoke.

"As I was saying a game we could play is like every time he swears we take a sip or a shot." Namjoon nodded "that's a good idea do you know what we should do that, when he swears we take a sip when he looks at the camera we take a sip when he insults Francis or someone we take a shot."

"I like the sound of that." Jungkook smiled brightly as he situated himself beside Hoseok again when he was done. Yoongi sat beside him on the bed, namjoon and Jin sitting in front but beside the bed and Jimin was laying in front of everyone but because of his height it didn't really matter to them.

"Oh! We need to do something about the sex they do! Like each time you see them start a round or it's a different time we take sips." Namjoon suggested which caused him a light whack on the arm by none other then his boyfriend Jin.

Despite the whack all the boys decided to do that as well, once the drinking game was all set and the food was opened and laid out for everyone Namjoon clicked play.

A light pink dusted Hoseok's lips when them having sex came up, Taehyung noticed and kissed his cheek "I think you'd make a great bottom" Taehyung teased as he lightly nibbled his ear, resulting in Hoseok's blush to increase. Taehyung's not complaining though his hyung blushing is a adorable sight for him.

By the end of the movie if not all most of them were drunk, especially Hoseok. Cute giggles erupted within him as he hugged onto Taehyung like he was his personal teddy bear. At that moment of time for Hoseok he was "my taeddy bear.~"

"I never knew hyung" Jimin hiccuped "could be so cute drunk."

"Back off he's mine." Taehyung wrapped his arms around the black haired protectively, seeing this Jimin held his hands up in surrender "sorry sir" another hiccup escaped his lips.

"Let's play another drinking game!" Jungkook cheered as he swayed side to side, Yoongi wrapped his arms around him "how about...we play one in your apartment?" That question caused Jungkook to blink at him innocently with a pout "if you carry me." Yoongi nodded at that and immediately scooped the younger up in his arms before mumbling a goodbye to everyone and leaving.

"Mm can we go..." Namjoon looked at Jin with puppy eyes.

"No...we need to be social...." Jin trailed off when Namjoon started to ran a hand down his side.

"Get a room!" Taehyung shouted at the two of them causing Namjoon to whine slightly "what do you think I'm trying to do?"

Shaking his head the eldest of them all took Namjoon's hand "goodnight~" Jin wished before leaving with a lovesick Namjoon trailing behind him.

Taehyung was about to start leaving kisses on Hoseok when he saw Jimin was still here. Clearing his throat he kept looking at the older by a few months.

"I'm going" he pouts as he sways on his way out.

As soon as the door closes Hoseok is kissing across Taehyung's jawline "h-hyung..." giving him a hum as a reply Hoseok situated himself on Taehyung's lap, the pain from before long forgotten due to the alcohol.

His soft pink lips attached themes to the younger's caramel skin, leaving little kisses. Taehyung's hands found themselves roaming around the elder's body, a soft moan escaped his lips when Hoseok's hips started moving "please let's do what they did..." Hoseok said softly against his neck. Taehyung let out another soft moan as he gripped onto the elder's hips "n-not now hyung...as drunk as I am...I don't want our f-" he was cut off by yet another moan "h-hyung" Taehyung's grip on his hips tightened "I don't want our first to be because we're both drunk...please.." Taehyung begged as he bit his lower lip harshly to prevent himself from moaning.

"O-okay..."

"Don't be sad hyung..." Taehyung started leaving soft kisses on his temple and downwards "I want to do it with you too just not drunk." Nodding Hoseok wrapped his arms around his waist and buried his face in the younger's chest. Taehyung started to run his fingers through his hyung's hair and soon enough Hoseok's breathing evened out as he fell asleep.

AN: again sorry for mistakes and ask away if you have any questions~ :3 also I'm off for 1" days due to it being half term so expect more updates with my other books :3