Selena's Point of View

I felt awkward between the confrontation between Zayn and Adam, I couldn't even turn to face Adam as I pull my materials out from my bag, and set them on the best. "Selena the book?" Adam broke the silence first. As I remained a bit distracted. my cheeks were flushed.
-
"Mhm?" I hummed not really focusing on him. "Oh right-...the book sorry." I say as pick up the book from the desk and begin flipping through the pages.
-
"Look before we begin, I just want to say I'm sorry for-.." I begin pushing a strand of my hair away from my face.
-
"Don't worry about it." He says. "I just don't know how you both are friends, it seems like you are both more than that." He says.
-
"We're nothing." I deny even though I know it is a lie.
-
"It doesn't seem like it." I says, and I really don't know what else to say.
-
"And I don't know if this is the right time, or place to even say this, but I've tried many times to find a way to tell you..." He trails off nervously.
-
"What is it?" I question.
-
"I'd like to take you out sometime, you know? I just think you and would click right away-..." He began and my eyes widen.
-
"Look Adam I-..." I began before I was interrupted by the professor who had announced something for the class and I didn't say anything after that.

***

Though I left uneasy the whole lecture, with Adam basically asking me out on a date. I didn't know if I should let Zayn know? I didn't want any confrontations between them anymore, but I didn't think it was fair from him it I didn't tell him as well. Zayn was capable of many things and he was probably capable of bashing Adam's face in, I didn't want that for neither of them. One didn't deserve and the other shouldn't do it for all the wrong reasons. Levi says he's capable of many things, and I believe him, because there was no reason for him to lie about them either. Hopefully Zayn would listen to me.

***

Lecture was over and I began putting my things back in my bag. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I didn't mean too." Adam apologized.
-
"No, no." I let out a small smile. "it's not that." I said. "It's just that you caught me off guard." I said with hand gestures.
-
"Will you think about it? At least?" He questioned.
-
I see Zayn approaching me from the corner of my eye, and I can't seem to concentrate. "Think about what?" I focus my attention back to his, as his tall frame stands in front of me.
-
"A date?" He said.
-
"Yeah, I'll think about it, bye Adam." I said before I quickly moved my way towards Zayn before he could approach Adam and I, even further.
-
Once we left the lecture hall, I received loads of text messages from Ashely and Vanessa, just spamming me in a group chat. The had questioned my whereabouts, and they asked if I could meet up with them at the coffee shop on campus. I agreed before clicking sent and locking my phone.
-
I had lost sight of Zayn in the crowded hallways. I walked down a lonely corridor where the photography rooms was, and I assumed was there. He had to be, it had become to obvious at this point. I turn the knob to the red room and walk in slowly, he sits on the couch that is against the wall and turns his attention to me.
-
"Finally you show up." He says. "What? Did prince charming hold you up?" He said and I sighed.
-
"No." I told him. "Can we just forget about the whole situation?"
-
"I just don't like him.." He admits. "Every fucking day, of every other week, it's getting fucking annoying." He admits.
-
"Let's just forget about it." I say leaning against his arm. "Please." I kiss his cheek.
-
"Mhm." He said cupping my face and pressing his lips against mine.
-
Taking a whole of me into his lap, I straddle him and he continues to kiss me, except this time his mouth trails down my neck. I bit my lip and lightly rock myself back and forth against him. He groans his hands grip my hips. "I can't wait to have you." He whispered. "I want you so bad." He added.
-
I get off of him. "Well that is gonna have to wait, cause I have to go and meet up with my friends." I sat adjusting my outfit and fixing my hair.
-
"And how long is that suppose to take?" He said standing up after me.
-
"It's only for a little while." I said.
-
"Is there a reason for that?" He said.
-
"No why?" I knead my eyebrows together. "Just a quick chat, between girls that's all." I lift my shoulders.
-
"You're lying." He said. "Tell me now." He demanded.
-
"I can tell your still pissed about Adam." I admit.
-
"As long as you keep me from beating his face in, we'll be fine." He said. "Is there anything else you'll like to tell me?" He questioned.
-
I knew he could see right there me and wanted to know the question that lingered my mind. Adam wanting to take me out on a date. I figured he could see it right through my eyes, and my uneasy body language. After all I was shit at lying, I always was.
-
"Can we talk out this are the apartment? The girls are waiting for me." I nearly whined.
-
"Alright then." He took a few steps towards me, pushing a strand of hair away from my face. He cupped my face with his hands and ran his thumb against my skin, as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine once again. "Would you like that I pick you up afterwards?" He whispered.
-
"Yes please." I responded.
-
"Alright then, I'll be going to the frat to get the rest of my shit, and I'll pick you up in a few." He says. I agreed and I pulled on the doorknob of the door and walked out of the photography room leaving Zayn behind as I hurried on to the coffee shop.