The Boy Who Never Left

The Boy Who Never Left © 2014, ForeverYoung786

All rights reserved.

No part of this story, "The Boy Who Never Left," may be used or reproduced in any way whatsoever without permission from the author (me). All parts of this book including all chapters, epilogues and associated context is copyrighted. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, incidents and ideas are from the author's imagination. Any resemblance to real events, people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this book may be copied or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission from me apart from brief quotations in interviews with quotation marks. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Or in simpler terms:

Please, don't copy this story in any way whatsoever , I will find out .

                           *                               *                                   *                            *

"Leave me alone, go away, I don't want your help."

"But you need my help" he said.

                           *                               *                                   *                            *

When twenty-five year old Amelia is diagnosed with cancer, Adam's life seems to fall apart. He's had a crush on her since his high school years, but now it seems he'll never get her.

Determined to save Amelia's life Adam dedicates himself to help Amelia recover. But there's just one problem.

Amelia dosen't want help, and she sure as hell dosen't want it from Adam. She just wants a nice, relaxing last summer.

Will she ever let Adam help her? Will Adam ever get a chance to enter Amelia's heart, and will he take it?

More importantly, will Amelia win her battle with cancer?

To him she is the unforgettable girl, to her he is The Boy Wh o Never Left.

***

This is my first story and I'll appreciate it if you don't give me me hateful comments constructive criticism however, is well appreciated I know that there are spelling/grammar mistakes but I have got a editor who is kindly editing it and I respect that she has a life so I will force her to edit it altogether

Warning: This story contain swearing.

So don't say you weren't warned.

Read on! :)