Do not skip this...

New cover!! Yay.

This amazing new cover is made by uniqueread who is verrry talented. Be sure to check out her works! They definetly deserve a million votes :)

Do not skip this please, this author's notes will help you understand the story better...

You don't need to read twilight before reading this but some facts are necessary.

1) The Volturi :
They are an royalty who ensure laws in the vampire world. The Volturi consists of the coven and the guard.
These are its members:-

The Volturi coven
Aro - Sulpicia
Caius - Athenodora
Marcus - Didyme

The Volturi Guard
Alec
Chelsea - Afton
Corin
Demetri
Felix
Heidi
Jane
Renata
Santiago

Annalissa, the main character, will be its member too.

2) The Cullens:-
Now, everybody knows them at least. The good vampires and the biggest coven except the Volturi.
The Cullen family is also called as the Olympic Coven.

Its members:-
Carlisle - Esme
Emmet - Rosalie
Edward - Bella (I hate Bella)
Jasper - Alice
Renesmee

Some vampires have special abilities like mind reading, visions of future or many more.

This story starts in the olden times. Early 1718-1720. The time is not exact. I know they kinda spoke different English but... I was trying to make it less complicated.

(Also I don't know that kinda language)

So as I was saying, in those days people believed strongly in the presence of evil. Families were destroyed and burned down, just because the people thought that they were witches or werewolves or vampires.

In between the book I will add extra chapters about the histories (kinda strong word) of our characters. They'll be extras so you can skip them. Not related to the story at all.

Now...

This is a story, I came up with after reading twilight. Vampires always fascinate me, so I decided the let my imagination run wild. But these are some little things that you should know:-

1) You can criticize my story, I welcome criticism. It helps me know my mistakes.

2) Do not write any hate comments. If you can't create a story then don't try to discourage others from doing the same.
(Sorry if it seems rude)

3)I don't own the 'twilight series' or the Volturi. Only the story and a few characters are mine.

4) and please don't plagiarize my work. I understand that this is only a fanfiction and I cannot claim the copyright of this book, seeing that most of the idea for this book was because of the brilliant Twilight series that Stepnie Meyer wrote, but nonetheless if you find this story on any other site other than wattpad please don't hesitate to tell me. Plagiarism is punishable by law, remember that.

Enjoy the story. But don't forget to vote and comment.

And please don't be a silent reader. When a person writes a book they pour their feelings, emotions, their heart and soul into it. It's tough to write a book, the least you can do is give some appreciation. If you're a silent reader I'll kill you in your sleep.

Just kidding. I'm too sweet to do that.

Bye