26

I scrambled out of the sleeping bag, careful not to wake Bill, and chased Mabel. She held her camera, and the developing picture.

She ran to her room. I ran after her, but stopped short because I wasn't allowed in there.

I went in anyways.

"Mabel give me that pic--"

An unknown person had put a towel over my mouth.

"Shut up. You wouldn't want to wake Ella, would you?" Emma, the assailant spoke.

She took the towel from my mouth. I hadn't seen Ella, but there she was, sleeping peacefully.

I went over to Mabel. "Give me. The picture."

"No way, bro-bro. It's too adorable!" Mabel told me.

I looked at her scrapbook, which it was already in.

The page was titled "BillDip." It had pictures of me and Bill, all the way back to when he possessed me. During the Sock Opera.

I don't know how she got it, but there was a picture of me and triangle Bill shaking hands. The world around us was black and white, but Bill and I were in color. The bright blue flame cast light onto our faces.

How would she have gotten that?!

There were pictures of Weirdmaggedon. Me, glaring at him. Him attacking me.

There was recent pictures, too. He and I kissing, Bill and I cuddling, watching movies, and more. Even when he defended me that first day.

How in the world does Mabel get these?!

Mabel smiled at me. My cheeks burned as I left her room, without any picture taken from her.

I still wonder...how?

I'd better not question it.

It's Mabel!