22

"What...what do you mean?" Emma asked Bill, backing up slightly.

"I mean, would you like to make a deal? Seriously," Bill replied. He held out his hand. "I just can't say no to my Pinetree."

"Why do you call him Pinetree?" Emma asked curiously.

"Tell you what. I'll answer as many of your questions concerning me as possible."

"Really?"

"As long as you give me something in return."

Mabel and I stood together, nervously waiting the result.

"Uhm...would a chocolate bar be okay?" Emma asked, pulling one out of her bag randomly.

"I guess! I haven't tried that human food before!" Bill said cheerfully. He light his hand on fire with a slight flick of the wrist.

The blue flames seemed to make Emma  nervous.

"Don't worry Emma! They don't burn!" Mabel said.

Emma stuck her hand in the fire, shaking Bill's hand.

She was surprised to find it only a tingling sensation of warmth.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

All of us were lounging in the livingroom. Mabel and Emma sat on the couch, while Bill took the chair.

He had pulled me on his lap.

My face was currently light pink.

"So, Bill, what exactly...are you?" Emma asked.

"Pinetree. You can answer that!"

"He's a Dream Demon."

"Wait...like...the demon of--"

"NO!" I shouted, waving my arms.

"Aww, kid, in hurt," Bill said playfully, putting his hand where his heart would be.

"I meant to say, if you had let me finish, he's a dream demon. He's a triangle. He floats around into people's dreams, terrorizing and giving them nightmares. He can be summoned, which makes everyone in vicinity fall asleep," I finished.

"Oh."

We say there as Bill began to nibble on the chocolate bar.

"So...what is your purpose?"

"Hmm..." Bill thought, "Probably...making deals...and becoming more...powerful than....I already am...to liberate dimensions....and you know....rule the...multiverse," he stated between nibbles of chocolate.

"Cool," Emma replied.

We sat there, basically playing 20 questions with Emma for a while. Bill had poofed much more chocolate into existence. Bill was very...protective over it.

He only let me take a little. Bill hissed if the girls even put their hand near it.

A little while later, it was decided that Emma would sleep over. Our parents were taking a "vacation from home," so Mabel wanted to invite a few more friends.

I'd have to endure a slumber party.

With Mabel. And Bill.

Save me. Please!

A/N: HEEEEYYYY! GUEEESSSS WWWHHHAAATTT?!

That image in an earlier chapter, the one Dipper was drawing of just Mabel?

I got my sis to do a semi realistic version of my vision. She's been working on it since the chapter was born, a week before publishing.

Here it is!!!