21

Art the next day was fun. I finished Bill, the devil, on my beautiful canvas.

Emma kept doodling little cartoons of Bill and an angel Mabel.

"Hey Emma," my sister tried to be sneaky in talking to her bet friend.

"What?"

"Wanna come to place after school?"

"Sure!"

I finished Bill's hair. Now, I started to work on the background. Fire sprouted itself behind the drawn Mabel, while tendrils of light came from behind Bill. I was pretty satisfied with the drawing.

I quickly signed it with my internet gamers tag.

Little_Dip

I realized then that I wasn't going to be posting this in my art book on Wattpad, so I erased that signature and signed my real name.

d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑r̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆ p̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚, h͚̖̜̍̃͐u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈h͚̖̜̍̃͐? n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊ l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣl͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨ'd̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏?

A certain echoey voice spoke in my head.

"Yes Bill, not my gamer tag. My real name. Get over it," I told him.

He took off the devil "costume" and sat down next to me.

"So I hear Emma's going to our place after school," Bill commented.

"Yeah. You're going to have to act like a human. A real human," I told him.

"Whaddya mean?" My sister's black haired friend asked.

"Emma...um...."

"He meant that I act weirdly. Nothing paranormal," Bill said smoothly but suspiciously.

"Oh...I don't buy it." Emma stated.

"Where's Mabes?" I asked.

"Bathroom."

"Oh."

"But don't try to change the subject on me!" Emma scolded.

"I wasn't...whatever. You'll find out soon enough anyways," I said and got back to drawing.

Latin was easy, as was well...everything else.

We got home. I mean, Mabel, Bill, Emma, and I all arrived home.

"So, about him not acting human," Emma started.

Mabel posed a question, clearly confused, "You mean the---Bill?"

"Yup."

"Bill, show her if she must know," I said reluctantly.

"It could change her future. She might join a cult. Looking into it in about four scenarios she joins a cult, and in three of those I don recognize her when summoned and accidentally make deals for her life or just kill her."

"Oh...but that's four of like...even if there was only one hundred outcomes it's a small chance!" I argued.

"Okay kid, you know I can't say no to you!" Bill stated happily, kissing my cheek.

Red snuck upon my cheeks.

Bill lit his hand on fire, smirking. "Emma, wanna make a deal?"