13

When Bill pulled away, he looked at me and smiled. A real genuine smile that caused my human heart to flutter.

I rested my head on his chest, and we just sat there like that, in the beautiful grove.

Suddenly, I smelled...well...strawberries. Then I heard loud humming.

I jumped up from where I was resting on Bill's chest as soon as a flash of glitter opened the entrance to the grove.

"So, how'd it-" Mabel cut short.

"Hi, Shooting Star."

My face went even more red, if that was possible, when I noticed mine and Bill's hands were interlocked.

"Uh-um...Its not what it looks like!" I shouted.

"Of course it is Bro-Bro! You and Bill...took a trip to smooch-ville," Mabel proclaimed suggestively.

My face...could challenge Erza Scalet's hair at this point. And win.

"Bro...IMSOHAPPYFORYOU!" She shouted.

"Uhm...lets just...go home," I said awkwardly.

On the way down the mountain, Mabel's skipped ahead and Bill wouldn't let go of my hand.

Why is he so damn attractive?

I stared at his face, then glanced at our interlocked hands, then stared down the ground, all the while hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Why thank you, Pinetree!"

My once cooled-down face flared up in a rival of heat once more.

"B-Bill! No reading minds! Let's just...catch up with Mabel..." I mumbled.