Chapter 12 - Why

Am I gonna die here?
What did I do wrong?
Is this the end?
Did I deserve this?
Is it my fault?
Will my journey just end here?!

All these thoughts kept swirling into (Name)'s head. "Merlin's beard," She muttered, as she finally let her tears stream. She sat in the corner of the dark cell. Jacob sighed with frustration. Tina stared at the floor with guilt. Newt resisted the urge to hug the crying female. But failed miserably.

(Name) kept bawling her eyes out. Tina let out a sigh. "I'm sorry," She whispered. "It's fine, Tina. But not right now. We need to get ou-"

"You better be," (Name) whispered. Jacob put a hand over her mouth, since Newt was busy comforting her. "She's just tired," Newt said as an excuse.

A few clicks and clanks were heard, as a loud click echoed through the dark, lonely cell. The man named Graves smiled. "C'mon," He whispers. He took The guilty one, the childish one, and the crying one. Leaving Jacob behind, (Name) looked back at him. "Live life to the fullest," She cheered, knowing that they would soon Obliviate him.

The three were sat in a small room. Graves only took notice of Newt, and not the two females. Tina listened to them, while (Name) observed the room. Graves suddenly took something from under the table. The oblivious lass looked up to see that Graves had put a contained Obscurus on the table.

Newt's, to be exact.

"We found this in your case. An Obscurus. We believe that you are working for the one and only, Grindalwald," He spoke. With those words, (Name) literally flipped, causing her to yelp, then fall off her chair. Newt stared down at her with confusion, but also found her quite cute and charming.

She sat back up, and tried not to look awkward. "And because of that, we agreed to sentence you to death," He said. "All three of you," He added.

The three were immediately brought to a white room. The room contained a chair, floating over a giant goop of sickening black liquid. Liquid? Hell, they didn't even know if it's liquid! All they knew at the moment, is that they were all goners. And that the substance looked like Merlin's crap.

Three ladies walked in, each of them holding them tight. One lady who was with Tina, walked over to the big goop. The woman gave her a creepy smile, then placed the tip of her wand over to Tina's temple. Good memories started flowing out of her. They all flowed into the huge goop. Her memories swirled into it, reenacting it, as though you were watching it on TV.

Tina's sad face, slowly turned into a happy one. She smiled dearly down at the goop. "Queenie," She said. (Name)'s eyes widened. Tina slowly stepped onto the chair, and sat on it.

"Tina! Don't you dare! Get back down here! Or I swear I'll- I'll-!" (Name) yelled. Her eyes watered, seeing her on that thing was heart breaking.

But somewhere out there, a blonde dropped a tray full of tea, realizing someone she loved was about to die.