Chapter 10 - Porpentina Goldstein

Tina and Queenie brewed some fresh, hot chocolate for themselves. Sitting down on the table, Tine notices Queenie's thrilled smile cross her face. "Queenie?" She asked, quite confused. This lead her to burst out with joyous words.

"Wasn't that Jacob guy cute? I think he's really into me! What do you think?!" She asked excitedly. Tina scoffed. As much as she loved her little sister, she had to admit, but she was a huge pain in the arse.

"Ah!" Queenie said, smiling mischievously at Tina. "I know you like that Newt kid!" She whisper yelled. Tina's eyes grew wider. "What?! No! He has a girlfriend! That (Name) girl!" She yelled back. "Sure, sure, sure~!" Queenie teased.

She held her sisters hand and stood up. "C'mon!" She squealed. "What? Where?" Tina asked, dumbfounded. "Make three more hot chocolates, and let's give it to them!" She whispered.

After they had finished, they scurried into the visitor's room, and opened it. Newt snapped his attention to them, as Jacob did the same. (Name), on the other hand stared into the ceiling, where they found the stars.

"Pssst, (Name)!" Newt whispered over to her. She snapped her attention to him, and the charm immediately fades at the sight of the sisters. "Oh, I'm sorry," She whispers.

Queenie walks in with a strut, and gives the hot chocolate to Jacob, who looked dazed. Tina walked over to Newt and (Name), giving them their's. They sipped happily on their drinks. "This is tasty," (Name) whispered. "Why, thank you! I hope you enjoy your stay!" Queenie cheered, then left the room. Tina stole a glance from Newt, then left with her sister.

She didn't know what had gotten into her. She suddenly felt the need to be with Newt. She wanted his presence. She felt oddly safe with him.

~~~

After a few minutes, they decided to walk back into the room to get the dirty mugs. Once they had opened the doors, Queenie's eyes widened. They were no where in sight, but the window was opened. "B-But. . . I thought they liked my hot chocolate. . . ," She said, her eyes drooping.

"You stay here. I'll go look for them," Tina said sternly. Queenie nodded slowly, "Okay," She sniffed. "Bye! Love you!" Tina yelled, as she quickly changed into her clothes.

She didn't know where she was running to. She had no clue on where they are, rather.

All that fades, when she hears something not too normal. What she had heard sounded like an Erumpent. Normally, you would run away, but she was so desperate to get Newt- Ahem- the three idiots.

By the time she arrived at the destroyed Zoo, she spotted Newt so close to (Name)'s face. After a while, they ran into Newt's case for some reason, behind the Zoo bridge.

She didn't really like seeing him with her. Although she knew that Newt was out of her reach. She stomped over to the case, and took it, accidentally creating a loud thud.

She ran over to the MACUSA, ready to show them that she is truly one of them.

~~~

As she had arrived at the MACUSA Headquarters, she had interrupted an even greater meeting. Everyone looked at her with confusion. "Porpentina? What business do you have here?" President Seraphina. "We're in the middle of a very important meeting, Ms. Goldstein, I would-"

"No! Please! Just listen to me!" She yelled, causing the President to look surprised. "Go on," She hesitantly nodded. Tina unlocked the suitcase, and knocked on it.

Everyone's attention were immediately on the case. Tina gulped, and stepped back. The suitcase clicks open, and Newt appears in the small cracks, smiling sweetly at his traitor.

All eyes went wide.

Fantastic Beasts || Newt Scamander X Reader ((DISCONTINUED))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें