Chapter 3 - The Suitcase

Immediately, they had apparated at the MACUSA headquarters. (Name) could tell that the woman had no job, and she's desperate to get her job back.

A beautiful woman with a weird tophat sat there, with a petrified look on her face. "Ms. Goldstein! You are no longer an auror! What are you doing?!" She yelled.

(Name) immediately recognizes the beautiful person. "Madam President! These two have-"

"Have you lost your mind?! This is (Name) (Last Name)! The Ministry's head auror's best friend!" She yelled. (Name) perks up at her name. "Wait! Madam President! This man owns a suitcase full of magical beasts!" She yelled, while (Name) gets uncuffed by one of the men.

"No! Go to your office and apologize to (Name)! Then we can talk," She said sternly. They walked over to her small corner, and started discussing. "Why did you bring the creatures here?!" The woman yelled. "Wha-I didn't! I mean, I did, but I didn't know it's such big of a deal!" He said, putting his arms up in surrender.

"As much as I would hate to cut in, but, what us your name?" (Name) suddenly asked. "Porpentina Goldstein. Or Tina," She said, rather rude. "Oh. If only I knew earlier, then I wouldn't have called you a 'Mean Ol' Lady'," She said, more to herself.

Tina opened her mouth to speak, but then she hid under her desk. "Ms. Goldstein?" A man asked from behind (Name). "I know you're there Porpentina," He snickered. Tina mouthed 'I'm not here' at (Name).

"Uhm, actually, sir! She isn't here," She said, trying not to sound obvious. "Oh?" He asked. "Well, I was about to ask about the suitcase of Mr. Scamander, but okay. Maybe another time," He smirked.

Tina suddenly popped up, and smiled. "Oh hello! You here to ask about the case?" She cheerfully said. (Name) suddenly scoffed, and immediately covered her mouth.

"Well, yes. Let's take a look, shall we? If there are really beasts in there, you may keep your job. If there is none, you must leave," He said sternly. Newt's eyes shifted, not wanting to see people looking into his case. His palms were sweating, and his heart beat quickened.

Tina opened the suitcase, only to be greeted by a horrific sight sitting in the case.

~~~
A/N
Hope you like it! Make sure to vote, and leave some feedback about the story before leaving!

-~•~-

~Not Edited~
____