Chapter 8 - Niffler Gonna Hate

"So. . . Uhm. . . Where do you find this. . . Niffler thing?" Jacob asked. "Well, a Niffler usually is found in places with shiny objects, and-"

"Newt, if you want to find this Niffler, be quiet at least!" (Name) whisper yelled, cutting Newt. Newt nods, and continues to walk, hearing a "Ooh! You've been owned!" Whisper from Jacob.

The alley was deserted, but most of the lights were on. Quite odd. As (Name) walked silently, looking around her surroundings, and trying to block Newt and Jacob's chat out, she hears jingling noises. Small footsteps, and items falling accompanied it.

(Name) scanned the scenery. Her eyes had stopped in a jewelry shoppe, where she sees a certain gold thief. She nudged Newt, who then stops and looks at her with confusion. "Shut up!" She whisper yelled.

She pointed at the jewelry store next to them, as the jingling sound stops. Newt stopped walking, as he sees a familiar beast. He turned to see a small fury thief, glued to it's place, afraid Newt would catch him.

Newt stared at him with annoyance, his mouth dangling open. He then raises a brow expectingly, as the Niffler held a golden necklace. As Newt walked up to it, the Niffler started running around the shop.

(Name) watched the two run around, causing mayhem and chaos to the poor shop, with entertainment. While Jacob stared in horror, afraid the guards would find them, and arrest them.

Newt ran over furniture, leaped over jewelry, and even hung on the, obviously, expensive chandelier just to catch the punk. As Newt had caught the beast, an achieved smile crossed his face, and he looked down at the now worried (Name).

His eyes widened, as he realized he was on a shelf, that was knocked over to the glass. Newt and the Niffler looked at each other, then at the glass. He took a deep, yet shaky, breath, as he slowly stepped one shelf lower, only to be stopped by the sound of loud cracks.

"We're doomed," Was all (Name) had said, before the glass came crashing down, along with the two most annoying things she had ever known. Newt fell to the ground with a thump, and the Niffler waddled out if his grasp. Luckily, (Name) was able to catch the beast before it even ran away. "You punk," She whispered, as she gave the Niffler back to Newt.

Newt shook him up, down, left, right, until the Niffler was now empty of gold. The weird clicking sounds caught (Name)'s attention though. She turned to see that they were now, surrounded by the police. "What is that?!" One of them asked, as Newt slowly put the Niffler behind him.

All their hands were up, except Newt, who was hiding the magical creature away from the frightened muggle, or as said, no-maj. everyone looked frightened, but not as frightened as Jacob. His face was so pale, he looked like he would collapse in any minute of a heart attack.

"L-L-" Jacob stuttered. (Name) grew impatient as to what Jacob was trying to say, that she elbowed him. He flinched, as he yelled: "Lion!"

His index finger pointing behind the frightened muggles. They turned to see a majestic lion, drooling over them, ready for a delicious feast. This gave Newt and the two the opportunity to run, since the police had other urgent things they need to attend to.

Running over a snowy bridge, (Name) started laughing hysterically. "That was hilarious!" She choked out. "Let's do it again!" She squealed. Newt couldn't help bur smile at the adorable female.

As he was about to say something, an ostrich ran past them. All three of them had their mouths dangling opened, all frozen in place. (Name) turned around hesitantly, and her mouth dropped farther down.

There stood a broken zoo. The walls were crushed, as though a stampede had crossed, and the animals ran put, or sat down like nothing happened.

And from the distance, we could hear weird sounds. Something like. . .

An Erumpent.

Fantastic Beasts || Newt Scamander X Reader ((DISCONTINUED))जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें