Chapter 2 - Mean Ol' Lady

As they apparated, (Name) got to her knees and put her hands together. "I'm so sorry!" She said repeatedly. The tall man found it rather cute, while the stout one looked even paler.

"It's alright, madam," He said, as he put his suitcase down. "I'm Newton Scamander. But you could call me Newt," He smiled. She stood up, and pulled a hand out. "(Name) (Last Name)! Pleased to meet you, Mr. Scamander!" She said.

Newt faced the man, and smiled. "I'm sorry Mister, but I have to obliviate you," He said, pulling out his wand. The man jolted up, grabbed his suitcase, and hit Newt with it. And then he ran away.

"Who was that?" She asked. Newt faced the female, and he realized how beautiful her (Eye Color) orbs shined.

"Oh, him? I don't really know. Just some muggle I-"

"He's a muggle?!" (Name) cut him. "Oh, well you're British too, then?" Newt asked, trying to change the subject. "Yes, of course, but, did you even think of-"

(Name) was cut by a hand grabbing her arm, and apparating in a different place. A woman about their age stood on front of them with an icy stare. "Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Newton Scamander," Newt said with complete shock. The woman faced (Name) with a questioning look. "I'm (Name) (Last Name), pleasure to-"

"What was that thing that came out of your case?!" She yelled, causing (Name) to jerk her head up. "That- that was a Niffler," Newt said. "Nice talking, too," (Name) said, noting the sarcasm.

"Excuse me?" The woman asked. (Name) shook her head. The woman then faced Newt once more. "You obliviated the no-maj, didn't you?" She asked. Newt looked at (Name) then back at the woman. "I beg your pardon?" Newt said.

"The no-maj! Did you? Or did you not?!" The woman asked impatiently. (Name) nudged Newt. "I think she means Muggle," She whispered. Newt's eyes widened.

"Heh, about that. . ." He chuckled nervously. (Name) looked at how cute the man looked. She analyzed his features just then.

He had light skin, reddish brown hair, and a pair of piercing blue eyes, and a little freckles around his cheeks. "Anyway, I must take you in!" She said, causing Newt's eyes to widen. "Why exactly? I mean, I could obliviate him!" He yelled.

"Nonsense. You have brought creatures in that suitcase of yours to New York! And you aren't even a registered wizard here!" She yelled. (Name)'s eyes widened. She knew nothing of this man having such creatures in his case. She watched the woman pull out a MACUSA badge. "No! Wait! I'm an auror! Lady, please!" (Name) yelled, as she was being handcuffed by the mean lady.

"That's what they all say!"