"No, no," he started to shove back some of the chips, that he had picked out already, onto the shelf again, "if you want these, we'll get them. It's no problem. Whatever makes you happy..." he somewhat lowered his voice on the last part.

You couldn't help but smile at how thoughtful he was of you. "Well, I guess I'll take a bag," you took the bag from his hand. "Or two," you snatched another bag off the shelf." You gave him a brief smile, which he evidently returned to you.

"You have juice at your house, right?" you asked.

"Yeah, but if you--"

"Jeon Jungkook, just what are you up to?" you raised a brow in pure suspicion.

"Hm?" he pursed his lips. "Nothing." Jungkook quickly shook his head in defense. "I just want my best friend to have a good time tonight." His own words took a jab at his heart.

"Is that so...?" You looked him up and down, giving him a good inspecting. "Alright then! Do we have everything that we need?"

"Yeah, we can check out now." And so you did. Jungkook, followed by you, walked up the cashier to get all your items checked out. After that, you took the bagged items and held a bag each in your hands. When you left, you both took a bus ride towards his house and walked for the remaining short distance.

When you both reached his house, the sun was in the midst of setting. After getting inside, you took off your shoes and jacket and immediately went over to the kitchen, where you placed the bags down on the counter. As you were taking out the snacks and candy out of the bags and atop the counter, Jungkook went ahead and made a quick trip to the bathroom to wash his hands.

When he came back to the kitchen, he came back with a suggestion in mind. "Jiyeongie, how about we make some sandwiches, hm?"

"Peanut butter and jelly?" you asked, with a tad of excitement behind your tone.

Jungkook smiled, "peanut butter and jelly. Go wash your hands while I get everything ready."

While you went off to the bathroom to wash your hands, Jungkook went over to fetch a butter knife, 2 plates, the bread bag, peanut butter and the jelly. As he grabbed up the plates and bread, he noticed something was missing. As he went back to the counter, he pondered for a bit on where he had placed it.

"That's right," he shook a finger, "I put it up in the cupboard." Jungkook walked over and opened it. There sitting on the highest shelf, was the jelly. "There you are." Just as he reached up to get it, a brilliant idea struck his thoughts, causing his lips to curl into a devious smirk. Jungkook closed the cupboard and walked right back over to the counter to get himself started.

"Alright, I'm back!" you called, as you made your way back to the kitchen.

"I guess you had a whole bunch of dirt on your hands?" He said, smiling towards you.

"Oh sorry, when I got to the bathroom, I suddenly had to use the toilet." When you looked over his shoulder, you saw that he had gotten started on making the sandwiches, but was missing something important.