Chapter 4 {Part 3}

{This is like way overdue, but here is the next part. Sorry it sucks a bit! XOXO Nicolle}

Brandon’s POV

  I walk down the stairs of my house. I walk to my backyard. Oh thank God, the housekeepers have already cleaned up the party’s mess. I walk back inside and into the kitchen. I notice an Orange Birkin bag sitting on the counter. For a second I think it’s Courtney’s, but then I look inside of it and there are three I Phone 5s’.  Who needs three phones?  I look at one of them. It has four new messages all from a guy named Tristian. I don’t know a Tristian. I look at the other two phones and I figure it out. It’s Andrea’s bag. I’ll have to give it back to her tomorrow at school. One of the phones suddenly begins to ring. It’s Tristian.

Sadie’s POV

  Liam, Lana, and I are surfing. We’ve caught some great waves, but now we’re just sitting in the ocean on our boards.

  “Wasn’t that an amazing party that Brandon and Courtney threw last night?” Lana asks.

 “Yes, and oh my God! Guess who hooked up!” I say.

  “Who?” she asks.

  “Nadine and Logan!”

  “Nah ah,”

  “Yeah, apparently Holly walked into a closet by mistake and she claims they were totally getting it on,”

  “Wait isn’t Nadine with Justin?” Liam asks joining our gossip.

  “I think so, but they may have broken up,” I say. “Why are you suddenly into our gossip?”

  “Don’t know,” he says.

  I just start laughing hysterically. “I was just joking gosh,”

  “Can we just catch one in?” Lana asks.

  “Yeah, my skin’s getting pruned,” I complain.

  We all catch a wave in, and then we walk up to Liam’s.

Nadine’s POV

  It’s 3’O clock, so I drive down to Lake Cowaygya. Logan’s already there. He notices me and he smiles at me as I park my car. I step out of my Range Rover, flip my hair, shut my door, and dust off my skirt.

  “Hey,” he greets. “Come on we have to hike to the lake,”

  Unlike most rich girls I was actually active in things other than exercise with my personal trainer. This hike will be simple.

  “Okay, let’s go,” I say following him to the rocky, green path.