CH1 PT 3

Andrea’s POV

  I walk back to my house. As I enter I see Joy, our housemaid, sweeping the hall.

  “Hi,” I say.

  “Hi Andrea, thanks for doing your dishes this morning,” she says.

  “Oh, you’re welcome,” I say.

  “Your dad will be home at about ten tonight,” she says.

  “Whatever, I doubt it he’ll probably be hooking up with clients that are twenty-something years younger than him,” I say.

  “Probably,” she says.

  “Oh wait before I go to change, you can have tonight off. I’ll be at a party,” I tell her.

  “Okay, thank you, and keep safe if you know what I mean,” she says.

  “You’re welcome and thanks,” I state headed upstairs.

  I walk down the second floor hall on the right, and enter my room. I quickly grab my orange with pink wheels board, put my pink Vans on, and run downstairs. I walk out the door, and start walking to Liam’s house.  I walk for about six minutes until I reach his front lawn, and there he is waiting with his board.

  “Hey,” I say poking him on the arm.

  “Hey, now we just have to wait for Sadie,” he says.

  “We may be here for a little,” I say.

  “No, what are you talking about,” a girl’s voice says from behind me throwing her hands on my shoulders.

  I let out a very loud scream as I jump away from her.