Chapter 4 {Part 1}

Andrea’s POV

  I slowly blink my eyes. I have been awoken by a sudden burst of sunlight that flooded through the window of a guest room in the Brady’s house. I sit up and realize that I was naked. I turn to the right side of the bed, hop down to the floor, and pull my underwear, bra, and dress back on. I walk over to the left side of the bed to grab my shoes when I trip over a body. I hit my head on the floor and now it feels worse than my major hangover. After what feels like ten minutes I finally come back to some consciousness. I slowly pull myself back up.

  “What the fuck?!” a guy’s voice booms.

  Startled by it I quickly turn to see who it was. It takes me a second to process the face, until it hits me BAM! Straight in the head. The boy was Justin… Justin ReyDash. Justin who’s Nadine’s boyfriend, has knocked up two girls, and is the douchiest thing to ever walk the Earth.

  “What?” I ask.

  A smile or should I say smirk quickly emanates upon his face. He walks over to me, pulls my waist into him, and whispers into my ear.

  “I told you Andrea, I told you I’d tap you one day, and you won’t regret it, because of how numb your mind was” he says.

  I push him off of me.

  “No regrets just lessons,” I say picking up my shoes, and leaving the room.

Sadie’s POV

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz

  I’m slowly awaken by the vibrations of my phone. I quickly pull it out from underneath my pillow.  I slide the answer button.

  “Hello,” my voice quietly, groggily sounds into the phone.

  “Hey,” the other voice says.

  “Who’s this?” I ask.

  “Liam, it should say it on your screen,” he says.

  “Oh sorry, I’m so tired that I’m blind,” I say.

  “Ha-ha, I was wondering if you wanted to go surfing with me this morning?” he asks.

  “Sure, but give me a bit; you woke me up,” I whine into the phone.

  “Okay fine, see you in a bit,” he says.

  “Bye,” I say hanging up.

  I throw my phone to the floor and roll out of my bed.