Chapter 3

Brandon’s POV

  “Shut up Courtney, nobody cares about Max anymore. You’ll never see him again,” I tell my sister.

  She was going on and on about this guy she met while we were in New York. She sounds like a little thirteen year old girl. She claims this guy loves her, but they just hooked-up at some party we snuck out to while our parents were at some meeting.

  Our car finally pulls into our ridiculously large driveway.

  “Yes!!! We’re finally home!” Courtney yells.

  “Shhh, calm down Miss Brady,” Tom, our driver says.

  “Thank you!” I say.

  He pulls the car into the loop to the front steps.

  “You two may get out, and I’ll deal with your bags,” he says opening the door for Courtney and me.

  “Thanks,” I say.

  “You’re welcome,” he says.

  I walk up the steps, and pull out my key.

  “Hurry up asshole!” Courtney yells.

  “Shut up bitch!” I yell at her as I finally get the door open.

  She just rolls her eyes and barrels into the house. She’ll learn one day.

  “Home!” I yell to Mandy, our maid.

  “Nice to see you, Brandon,” she says walking over to greet me.

  “Put a red sock in with Courtney’s whites,” I tell her slipping her a fifty.

  “Will do,” she says skipping off to the laundry room.

  I walk up the stairs and walk to my room. I take my shoes off and change my pants. I then walk down stairs to the kitchen. I start to pull out cups, and shot glasses. I then walk down stairs into the wine cellar. I pull out nine bottle total. Two tequilas, one patron, three vodkas, and four bottles of jack. I set them down on the marble island.

  “What are you doing?” Courtney asks.

  “Prepping,” I say.

  “Grab a bottle of Grey Goose for me,” she complains.

  “Go down there yourself,” I say.

  “Fine, and I’m grabbing some other drinks to,” she says walking down into the cellar.

  “Okay, and don’t worry Liam and Logan are bringing the beer!” I yell to her.

  “KK!” she yells.

  I set up some more things when I hear a knock on the door.

  “I’ll get it!” Courtney yells.

  “Hey!” Logan and Liam say walking into the kitchen.

  “Sup,” I say.

  “Eh not much,” Logan says.

  “I’m dating Sadie,” Liam says.

  “Nice bro,” I say.

  “Yeah, so tonight’s going to big?” Liam asks.

  “You know it. I heard Courtney talking to Nadine over the phone, and apparently she’s going to break up with Justin tonight,” I say knowing that will start lots of DRAMA.

  “Oh gosh, she better know self-defense,” Logan says.

  “Yeah, I won’t help her,” I say.