Chapter 2 (PT3... I think)

“What the fuck is your problem?” the voice says.

  I stand up, and I see Nadine standing right in front of me.

  “What’s your problem?” I ask.

  “Get out of my presence now!” she says walking off.

  “Fuck you!” I yell at her giving her the bird.

  “Calm down,” Logan says.

  “Sorry, I just hater like really hate her,” I say emphasizing the second hate.

  “I do to, but just keep your cool it will help you a lot in the future,” he says.

  “Okay, thanks for the advice,” I say as we continue to walk through the forest and up the mountain.

Sadie’s POV

  “Ahhhh!” I scream as Liam comes up behind me and pushes me under the water. “Stop it!”

  “Ha-ha sorry,” he says.

  “Go pull Lana under,” I whisper in his ear.

  “Go talk to her, and distract her,” he says.

  “Lana, let’s go get a smoothie, Liam’s gonna pull you under,” I say as we quickly walk out of the water.

  “Quick, he’s chasing us!” Lana yells as we run down the beach.

  I’m running really fast until I run into some kid and fall flat to the ground.

  “I’ve got you now,” Liam says throwing me over his shoulder and running me towards the water.

  “No!” I scream.

  “Yes,” he says throwing me into the water.

  I splash him really hard when I come up.

  “Hey,” he says sarcastically.

  “Can I go get my smoothie now?” I ask.

  “Sure,” he says.

  I start walking back to land until two hands are put on my waist. I turn back around, startled, and realize its Liam. He pulls me in and kisses me. It was a nice kiss, a sweet deep one with a bit of tongue. I haven’t kissed anyone like that since I kissed my old neighbor Chace a year ago. Liam and I kiss for about twenty seconds until I feel a finger tap on my shoulder.

  “What?” I say turning around.

  A little boy was standing there.

  “My older brother told me to tell you to get a room,” the boy says pointing at a tall guy with black hair who was probably sixteen.

  “Well tell him that I said Why you looking?” I tell him.

  “Okay, I will,” he says swimming back over to his brother.

  I turn back to Liam who is lightly blushing and smirking.

  “Why the blush?” I ask teasingly.

  “No reason,” he says.

  “So why’d you kiss me?” I ask.

  “Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it,” he says.

  “Oh don’t worry I enjoyed it,” I say.

  “Good, now let’s go get a smoothie,” he says grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the shore.

  When we walk into Chayman’s Lana is at our table sipping on her usual mango, banana, and blueberry smoothie.

  “Hey, why are you two holding hands?” she asks.

  “He’s my boyfriend!” I happily say.

  “What?” Liam asks.

  “We are together now right?” I ask.

  “No, but will you be my girlfriend?” he asks.

  “Duh!” I say.

  “Aww how cute!” Lana says.

  “Now get me a pineapple, banana, coconut, strawberry, and watermelon smoothie,” I tell him shooing him away.

  “How’d that happen?” Lana asks.

  “Still not sure, but he kissed me, and I kissed back, and it felt right,” I say.

  “How will Logan react?” she asks.

  “Oh shit! I forgot that he liked me, um I’m not so sure he’ll like it,” I say.

  “He can handle it,” she says.

  “He’ll have to,” I say.

  “Fruity smoothie for my lovely lady,” Liam says walking back to the table with two smoothies.

  “Aww thanks,” I say taking a sip.

  “Now we just need to get Lana a boy, and then she can lose her virginity,” Liam says.

  “What if I don’t want to have sex?” Lana says.

  “Sorry, I was just joking about that part,” he says.

  “It’s okay, but you’re right it will probably happen this year,” she says.

Logan’s POV

  “Yes!!!” I yell as we make it to the top of the mountain.

  “Wow, the view is gorgeous today!” Andrea says.

  “And the fresh air is really good for you,” I say

  “I’m gonna sit,” Andrea says sitting down in a small patch of grass.

  “I’ll sit too,” I say sitting down next to her.

  “I seriously can’t wait until the party. I haven’t partied in like four days,” Andrea complains.

  “Promise me you won’t do drugs at this party you’ll just get wasted,” I say.

  “I can’t promise anything to anyone,” she says.

  “You have a really free-spirit,” I tell her.

  “I know, in fifth grade remember the animal comparison project we had?” she asks.

  “Yeah,” I say.

  “I was compared to a humming bird. They said I was free, fast, and pretty,” she says.

  “Well you are,” I say.

  “Thanks,” she says.

  There’s a small moment of silence.

  “Man I could stay up here forever!” she says standing up and spinning around.

  My phone vibrates in my pocket.

Almost home, need you to come over early to set up

Don’t bring anyone

~Brandon

  “Hey, Andrea I got to go home my mom needs help with something,” I say.

  “Okay, bye,” she says.

  “No, I’m taking you back to Sadie, Lana, and Liam. You’re not trusted,” I tell her.

  “Fine,” she pouts as we head down the mountain.