Chapter 4 {Part 2}

Lana’s POV

  My morning has been great so far. I had a nice blueberry waffle breakfast and was now taking a relaxing walk on the beach. I get a text from Sadie.

Liam invited me to surf with him in a bit.

COME WITH ME

I can’t be alone with him it doesn’t feel right!

  I text her back.

Fine

I walk back to my house to grab my board. Like any Hawaiian native I already had my bikini on under my clothing. I enter my house, walk all the way to the stairs and climb to the second floor. I walk to my room. I grab my beach towel and my prized, black and white, cheetah print Roxy board. I walk all that down the stairs, then out the door, and onto the beach.

Logan’s POV

  “Come on Logan; get up!” a pushy girl’s voice, rings into my left ear.

  “What? Where am I?” I ask instantly flipping my eyes open.

  “You’re with me,” the girl says.

  Wait a sec, I know that voice.

  “Oh shit! Nadine?” I bellow in fear as to why I’m half dressed in bed with Justin ReyDash’s girlfriend.

  “Yeah, you don’t remember last night?” she asks.

  “Eh, sort of. I see flashes of it,” I say pulling my shirt over my head.

  “Well we hooked up,” she says while putting on a pair of her high-waisted shorts.

  “Don’t you have a boyfriend?” I ask.

  “Yeah, but I’m breaking up with him today,” she says. “Then we can go out,”

  “Right after you end it? Don’t you think Justin will be suspicious?” I ask.

  “Obviously, but why? You scared of him?” she teases.

  “Uh yeah,” I say.

  “Aww, you’re honest!” she teases in a baby voice.

  “Yeah, but I guess I could punch him. That’ll make him cry, because his “pretty” face got messed up,” I say.

  “Yay, you go boy!” she says fist bumping me.

  I just laugh this totally odd conversation off. Until I realize that it’s real, and I’m not a mad man.

  “I’ve got to go,” I say standing up.

  “Okay bye, see you later,” she says hugging me.

  “Wait meet me at the back side of Lake Cowaygya in three hours,” I say.

  “Okay!” she exclaims excitedly.