Ch1 Part 2

I walked on the rocky path, through the palm trees, and other tropical bushes to the beach. The sand feels soft against my size 7 feet.

  “Hey, Sadie baby,” a nearby voice calls.

  I quickly turn to see that it’s Andrea.

  “Hey,” I say walking east to go hang out with her.

  “What’s up, I haven’t seen you in three days. I was starting to think you died or something,” she implies.

  “Oh no, I’ve just been avoiding the world,” I say.

  “So you avoided me to?” she asks.

  “Well no, I talked to you for like ten minutes yesterday, but you were high,” I say.

  “Oh, sorry about that,” she quickly replies.

  “It’s okay, so I heard that Brandon will be back, and so will Courtney, tonight, and they’re throwing a party since their parents will still be in New York,” I say.

  “We’re going, even if Courtney is partially running the party, we’re still going,” she says.

  “Man I hate that bitch,” I say.

  “I know right, and then throw Nadine and Justin into the mix, and you know there’s trouble,” she says.

  “I heard Justin hooked up with the new waitress at Chayman’s, and got her pregnant. Nadine found out and didn’t even care,” I say.

  “I know, I heard that he abuses her,” she gossips.

  “He does, I’ve seen him hit her once or twice,” I say.

  “He is a douchebag,” I reply.

  “Who’s a douchebag?” a guy’s voice says walking towards us.

  “Justin,” I reply realizing it’s Liam.

  “Oh my God, I know! When school starts back on the first day I’m gonna punch him in the face,” he says.

  “You really should,” I agree.

  “Yeah and I’ll punch Nadine,” Andrea adds.

  “This is why you guys are my friends,” I say patting them on their shoulders.

  “So what we gonna do until tonight?” Liam asks.

  “I know what I’m gonna do,” Andrea says.

  “No, you’re not,” Liam says knowing exactly what was on that girl’s mind.

  “Fine, I’ll save it till the party,” she complains.

  “How about we go boarding?” I suggest.

  “Yeah and we can get some Fro-yo,” he says.

  “Which boarding are you guys talking about?” Andrea asks very confused about our California slang.

  “Skateboarding,” Liam and I say in unison.

  “Oh, okay yeah, and we can stop by Chayman’s for some fries,” she says.

  “Perfect, let’s go get our boards,” I say.

  “Meet in front of Liam’s when we’re done,” Andrea says.

  “Okay,” Liam says walking off.

  I turn around and head west towards my house. I reach the path’s entrance and I walk back to my backyard. I strut pass the pool and reach one of the back doors. I open, and enter back into the kitchen. Matt’s gone, and the chefs are in the pantry. I exit the kitchen, walk down the hall, and then reach the foyer. I walk up the left stairwell. I then walk down the long hall until I reach the end where my bedroom door is located. As I enter my room there’s a cool gust of wind that hits me.

  “Crap balls I left my balcony doors open again,” I say to myself as I walk over to them and shut them.

  I walk into my closet, go to the back wall, and search my drawers for a bikini. I pull out my hot pink and white, crochet strapless bikini. I take my clothes off, slide it on then I walk over to the left side of my closet. I pull a pair of light wash short-shorts. I walk to the right of the closet and grab my black, cropped, “Brooklyn Go Hard” top. I slip on some simple black flip-flops. I then walk across my room to my bathroom. I grab a hair tie and pull my hair into a messy blonde bun placed on top of my head.  I walk out, grab my hot pink with clear wheel Pennyboard, and head down the stairs.