Chapter 2 {Part 4}

Liam’s POV

   My phone quietly vibrates.

Brandon: Come over early to set up, don’t

Bring anyone

  “Hey guys go to go check and see if our house maid Mary is okay, she fell down the stairs, and apparently broke her shoulder,” I say getting up.

  “Okay, see you later,” Lana says as Sadie kisses me on the cheek, and I leave.

Nadine’s POV

  I was on the last mile of my 12 mile jog. I see Justin’s house. I wonder what he’s been up to lately, we’re together and all, but I haven’t talked to him in a week. Without putting anymore thought into this, I walk up to the gate of his house, and hit the call button. The gate slowly opens. I walk up the driveway, and ring the doorbell.

  Within twenty seconds of ringing it one of the maids, Penny, opens the door.

  “Aloha, Nadine,” she says. “Come in, he’s out back in the pool,”

  “Thanks,” I say stepping into the foyer of his house.

  I walk through the dining room, and living room. I open the door that leads to the backyard, pool, and spa. I walk down the three short steps, and onto the concrete. I keep walking till I get to the pool deck. Justin finally spots me.

  “Babe!” he yells.

  “Hi,” I say sitting down, and dipping my feet in his pool.

  He swims over to me.

  “Long time no see,” he says rubbing his hand on my left thigh.

  “Yeah, I’ve been missing you,” I reply pulling away from his hand.

  “Going to Courtney’s tonight?” he asks.

  “Yeah, that’s kind of why I came I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?” I ask.

  “Of course, pick you up at 9,” he says.

  “Okay, see you then,” I say pulling my feet out, sliding my shoes back on, and walking back into his house.

  I hated him. He seemed like such a gentleman on the surface, but he’s abusive, and cocky, and I hate him. I want to get rid of him, but I just don’t know how to. The only friend I have is Courtney, and she has no idea how to help me; screw her. I continue my walk down the street. I have too much on my mind to jog.

Andrea’s POV

  “Bye, Logan,” I say as we reach Chayman’s.

  “See you later,” he yells.

  I open the door for a mother, and her son. The son grabs my boob.

  “Pervert!” I yell at him.

  “Excuse me,” the mother says.

  “Tell your son to keep his hands to himself,” I say walking into the restaurant and rolling my eyes.

  “Bitch,” I hear her say as the door shuts.

    “Andrea!” Lana yells.

  “Coming,” I say walking through the load of people waiting for smoothies, or sipping them in their seats.

  “Guess what!” she says.

  “What?” I ask sliding down in the seat next to Sadie.

  “Sadie and Liam are dating!” she ecstatically exclaims.

  “Really?” I ask Sadie.

  “Yup,” she replies.

  “How’d this happen?” I ask a bit curious, because I thought she liked Logan.

  “Not quite sure. He kind of just kissed me, and I kissed back,” she says.

  “Oh, did you like it?” I ask.

  “Yeah,” she says in a “How stupid are you” tone.

  “You sound jealous,” Lana says.

  “Oh no, I’m not I like Brandon; remember,” I say.

  “Oh yeah, that’s right!” Sadie says.

  “Yeah,” I say returning her same stupid tone of voice.