(15)

(15)Karma’s a bitch huh

  Alison walked up the steps of Rosewood Day with Hanna at her side. 

“Hannakins, I'm loving the red tank under your blazer.” Alison said while smiling at Hanna’s outfit. Hanna smiled. 

“Thanks Ali.” She said then looked at Ali’s outfit.

She had a gray v-neck on under her blazer with the same blue plaid skirts they always wear and she had on knee high socks and the new Prada Mary Jane’s’. 

Hanna looked back at the rest of her outfit, her socks were no shows and she had on her old Mary Jane’s. 

“Your outfit is always better than mines though.” Hanna said with a half smile. 

Alison flipped her long blond locks over her shoulder.

“Of course sweetie, I'm the queen of fashion.” Ali said with a smile. 

Hanna looked down.

“Don't worry Hanna-banana, you’re like my partner in crime, since Courtney doesn’t really style right.” Alison said while stopping at her locker. 

“Courtney does style right, did you see that beautiful Dior dress she's going to wear to homecoming?” Hanna asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Alison snickered.

“That bitch didn’t buy it, mom did, see Court has no fashion.” Alison said in a dark voice. 

Hanna let it go and grabbed her fashion marketing book. Alison turned to Hanna. “Hey um go on to Fashion ill catch up in a bit.” 

Hanna shrugged and walked off. Alison turned her head and looked at Riley. 

Her long stringy red hair was pulled into a sleek high pony tail. She was chatting it up with Kate Randal and Klaudia Huusko. 

Alison slammed her locker and squared her shoulders and walked over to Riley. 

Riley and the girls stopped laughing and they all stared at Alison. 

Alison took in Kate’s appearance. It was basically the same as all the other girls but her under shirt was pink and her hair was out and perfectly straight. Then she looked at Klaudia. Her white buttoned shirt was unbuttoned at the top showing too much cleavage, hasn’t she ever heard of classy never trashy? And her skirt was hiked up so high that if she was to sit down you could see her whole package. And her hair was out in big bouncy curls. Completing the total slut look.

“What do you want Alison?” Riley’s annoying high pitched voice rang out. 

“I think she want to hang with us.” Klaudia said while twirling a piece of hair around her finger. 

Alison rolled her eyes. “I came to talk to you.” She said looking directly at Riley. 

Riley gasped. “Wow last time I checked you said you never wanted to see me again, and to leave you alone.” 

Alison stepped closed to Riley.

“Look I don't want any trouble,” She said her voice tight. “Then why you searching for it?” Riley asked while stepping closer to Alison.

“Ooh kitty fight.” Klaudia said with a snicker to Kate.

Alison snapped to Klaudia.

“The only kitty fight that’s going to happen is going to be between you and me if you don't shut your Finish mouth up!” Alison yelled and Klaudia rolled her eyes.