(1)

(1)The Beginning of a fairytale 

On a hot summer day in Rosewood soon to be juniors, Alison and Courtney DiLaurentis were sitting in Ali’s room coming up with ideas for their end of summer sleepover that they have been doing since sixth grade. Ali invited her friends Naomi Ziegler and Riley Wolfe while Courtney invited her friends Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields and Hanna Marin.

Ali’s IPhone beeped and she turned to get it. Ali’s face looked uneasy then she got angry.

“Well Riley is definitely not invited anymore.” Ali said while throwing her phone back on her bed.

Courtney walked over to Ali. “Why not?” Courtney said sitting next to Ali.

Ali looked up her normally blue eyes were filled with hatred.

“I-I just decided that I didn’t want her to come anymore... You know because she hates your friends and all.” Ali said while getting off of her bed.

Courtney just shook it off. Ali never told her anything; even though it hurt Courtney she learned to get over it she realized that’s just how her sister is.

“Court how does this look?” Ali asked.

Courtney looked up and saw her sister wearing a blue halter and grey skinny jeans and her wavy blonde hair was pulled into a high pony.

“What shoes are you going to wear with that outfit?” She asked.

Ali turned back into her closet and came out with black wedges.

Courtney smiled in approval and Ali grinned and grabbed her white half jacket.

Courtney looked at her questioningly. “Ali where are you going?”

Ali turned back at her with an innocent smile. “A party, it’s out of town.”

Courtney thought for a second. Who does Ali know out of town?

“Ookay.” Courtney said.

Ali was almost out the door till she turned back to face her.

“It’s okay sis, why don't you go hang out with your friends and finish planning the sleep over with them.” She said and Courtney’s face fell.

She was hoping Ali would invite her. “Yeah okay.” She said.

Ali smiled. “Okay Court see ya in the morning.”

Courtney blinked three times in confusion.

“The morning?” Courtney said while following Ali down the stairs into the foyer.

 Ali’s hand was on the doorknob and she sighed.

Yes the morning I'm getting a room with someone I know who is going to be there sweetie; you don't have to worry about your dear old twin.” Ali said then kissed Courtney on both cheeks then she turned towards the door and opened it.

“Bye bitch.” She said the closed the door behind her.