(3)

(3) You did what now?!

 Aria was sitting in Noel Kahn’s room, her boyfriend since ninth grade. Aria took in the smell of his axe cologne while he hugged her tight. Noel kissed the top of her head and she looked up at him and smiled. 

“So what are we going to do for our two year anniversary?” Aria asked.

She really wanted to do something special since they have been together for this long. 

Noel shrugged, “Uh I don't know I kind of wanna do something special but like not anything big.” He said and Aria just melted. 

“I was thinking the same thing.” She said and Noel smiled.

“So do you have anything in mind?” He asked. 

“Well we could go out to dinner or something.” Aria said but she knew that dinner was too simple.

Suddenly Noel lifted up and Aria backed away from him startled. 

“I got it!” He yelled.

Aria looked at him in confusion. Then he turned to her and hugged her.

“Umm remind me what you got?” Aria asked. 

Noel let Aria go and she caught her breath for a couple of seconds.

“It’s just the greatest idea for our anniversary and it’s a surprise.” He said. 

Aria smiled. “Aww really I can’t wait.” She said.

Aria’s Android rang out and she checked it. It said Unknown. Aria wondered who it could be and she clicked Open.

Aria before you make plans with your perfect little boyfriend you may want to know what he has been doing behind your back. –A

A? Aria thought, who the hell is A. Aria, looked back at Noel, who now was flipping through the TV channels. Her cell beeped again from the same person. It was a picture message. Aria clicked Open. It reviled a picture of Noel at his cabin kissing some girl and that girl was Mona Vanderwaal.