Chapter 9

When I woke up, I was in our bed. But that's not what shocked me, Jason was cuddling with me, sound asleep. 

I felt myself crying when I realized how much I missed him. What if something ever did happen to him?

The sound of my soft sobs woke Jason, and I watched as his eyes turned to one of confusion and worry. 

"Ariel, what's wrong love?" He asked gently. I hugged him as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"You didn't come back last night." I hiccuped. He rubbed my back as I let it all out.

"I'm sorry love. There was an incident with my wolf, and I had to get out of here before I did something I'd regret." He explained.

I faced him.

"You better never do anything like that again!" I scolded. He nodded and kissed me gently before pulling away. 

"What happened with your wolf?" I asked.

"The full moon's out in a couple days, and all he wants to do is claim you, so I ran into the forest and let him have control for a little while." Jason told me. I was able to stoop crying and kissed him again.

"I don't know what I'd do if I lost you." I whispered. I felt his sharp intake of breath at my words. Has this man never known such affections?

"Ariel, I want to talk to you about something." He said nervously. 

"Go ahead, Jason. You can talk to me." I assured him. He nodded before taking a deep breath and standing, taking me up with him.

"Ariel, I am a monster. I've hurt people and I've hurt you, yet you still stand by my side. You never once doubt me or think about leaving me, even after all I've put you through. I love you with all my heart, and I'll never love another as long as I live." He got down on one knee. I gasped. 

Was he doing what I thought he was?

"Ariel, will you make me the luckiest man in the world, and marry me?" Jason proposed. 

I couldn't speak, couldn't move, but I somehow managed to find the words.

I got down on my knees and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Yes." I said. He looked astonished so I said it again.

"I'll marry you Jason." I said with the biggest smile on my face. Jason picked me up and twirled me around as we both laughed in joy. We would be one. 

"Come on, my love. Let's go tell Margaret, she'll be thrilled." He said, but he kissed me hard before pulling me with him. 

Jason ended up just carrying me towards the lounging area where Margaret was enjoying a book. She looked up once we entered the room.

"Margaret, we have some news." Jason announced. This caught Margaret's attention.

"Well, go on, tell me before I die of old age." She joked.

"We're getting married!" Jason exclaimed. Margaret's eyes lit up as she ran to hug us both. Jason set me down and let her hug us. She immediately began discussing what we're going to wear and where the wedding will take place. I laughed at her enthusiasm. 

"Margaret, I was wondering, would you like to be my bridesmaid?" I asked. 

"Of course I would!" She beamed. Jason was so excited in that moment that I couldn't help but kiss him. Jason seemed surprised, so it took him a minute before kissing me back. I love this man.

We pulled away, panting. I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the moment, but there was an invitation on the table." Margaret said. I almost forgot about that.

"Oh, right. This man came here earlier asking for you." I told Jason. He growled lowly.

"Another man was near you?" He asked. I just rolled my eyes. 

"He was an older man, and he only gave me an invitation to a ball that he's hosting." I told him. Jason nodded his head, but he still seemed upset that another man was near me.

"Did he say a name?" Margaret asked.

I tried to recall his name, and remembered.

"Yes, a Sir Monty." I said. Margaret's face went pale. 

"Are you alright?" I asked. She only nodded and excused herself to her bedroom. I was worried, but Jason assured me it was nothing. 

"Do you want to go upstairs?" Jason asked me. I bit my lip and decided to tease him a bit.

"And do what, Sir?" I purred. Jason growled in a seductive way, and tried to grab me, but I backed away.

"Ariel, teasing me isn't very nice." He warned.

"I think it's nice." I mused. 

"Love, this isn't a good idea. My wolf is trying to claim you right now, and I know you're not ready for that, not yet." He said. My eyes softened as I made my way towards him. I cupped his face in my palms.

"I want you to claim me, to make me yours. I'm ready for you." I persuaded.

"Are you sure? Once I start, I won't be able to stop love." He warned me again, but I paid him no mind. He was mine, and I was his. 

Jason carried me back to our room and placed me on the bed, I watched as he slowly took his clothes off. I moaned at the sight of him. He was muscular and so perfect.

"Your turn, love." He said as he stripped me of my clothing.

I felt myself getting wet, down there, again. Jason groaned and started licking up my wetness. I gripped the sheets and moaned in pleasure as he went faster.

"Jason!" I moaned. He went harder and faster as I tugged on his hair. I think he liked it when I did that. It was becoming too much. 

"Jason... I can't..." I trailed off. It was too much pleasure.

"Yes you can, love, for me, do it for me." He begged. I felt pleasure everywhere, but I also felt this need, this urge, to release. My hips started bucking towards his tongue, and I knew I was close. 

He licked one more time, and that's when the pleasure exploded. 

"Jason!" I yelled as I felt pleasure everywhere. My heart was beating out of my chest. I became aware of Jason staring at me, mesmerized. I suddenly felt shy, and went to cover myself.

Jason grabbed my hand and kissed it gently.

"Don't hide from me love, you're beautiful." He said with love and adoration. I smiled and he kissed me. Then I felt him angling his member towards my entrance. I became scared. My eyes met his.

"It won't hurt, love." He kissed me gently before pushing in slowly. At first, it felt uncomfortable, then I started to feel pain. I felt him reach my barrier, and he stopped. Jason started kissing my neck, leaving love bites. 

My muscles relaxed, and that's when he thrust into me. I whimpered from the pain. I heard Jason curse and realized that I was hurting him.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked breathlessly. 

"No, it feels so good." He said hoarsely. He slowly moved in, and out. I felt better on the third stroke. I felt so much pleasure.

"Jason!" I moaned. This egged him on as he sped up his movement.

"Oh, Jesus, Ariel!" He moaned. Our moans intertwined with one another as I saw his teeth elongate. I grew scared. He then reeled his head back, and sunk his teeth into my neck.

I screamed in agony. However, slowly, the pain turned to pleasure. And he kept thrusting, it felt so amazing that words can't even describe it. Finally, we both reached our release, and I felt him shooting inside of me. 

Jason kissed me once more before rolling off of me.

We were both breathing hard, sweating.

"I love you Ariel." He whispered into the air.

"And I love you, Jason." I said to him.

He pulled our naked bodies together, and cuddled with me as we fell asleep.